The Business Administration Coordinator supports the President and the Business Development Manager in the coordination of the company’s day-to-day operations. Specific responsibilities include secretarial/administrative services, human resources tasks, client contracts administration and HSSE support.
- Business Administration, supporting the business in all aspects of its operations
o Travel requirements (flights, rental cars, hotels, corporate apartments, etc.)
o Work Visa administration
o Office supplies, mail, answering of phones, filing/clerical duties, etc.
- Client Contracts Administration
o Administer client contracts ensuring that contracts are filed accordingly, remain valid, rates are reviewed timely, etc.
o Create and maintain a document control system for all contracts
- Achieve a business culture that gives a high priority to safety, health, security and environment by working with the company HSSE coordinator
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar (equivalent work experience considered) and 5-7 years of experience
- Past experience in a professional services organization (engineering and consulting) is preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of Canadian employment law
- Basic knowledge of benefits programs/procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suites
- Superior organization skills and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Maintain highest level of professionalism when dealing with confidential information