RGO Office Products Edmonton is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant, reporting to the Sales Manager. This newly created position is a customer service function that is an integral part of the account relationship with RGO’s clients through activities such as: receiving requests for quotations or orders, timely response to clients, making quotations on standard items, relaying pertinent order information to clients, and other general duties that improve the overall sales department efficiency.
Sales Process Support
- Data entry and specification of RGO house account standard items.
- Receives requests for information/quotations from clients directly (over telephone or in person) or from other RGO personnel.
- Uses a combination of sources (manufacturer websites, specification guides, and internal/external contacts) to determine the quotation required. Builds the quotation in the business system (Hedberg) and sends to the client. Follows up with the client.
- Builds knowledge of an accounts procurement process and product standards relating to each account.
- Identifies requirements for other RGO personnel department involvement, such as the account manager, design department, project coordinator, customer care; and coordinates with the client for site visits by these individuals.
- Works with the client to set up demonstration chair delivery to aid in the client’s evaluation process.
- General assistance to manager and sales team including client surveying, database updating, proposal support, documentation backup and support, etc.
- Inbound and outbound client communication – telephone, fax, email, and in person (generally limited to RGO’s location)
- Is available, responsive and timely to customer inquiries, requests for information and/or quotations, problem resolutions, etc.
- Effective communications and liaisons with internal RGO staff and manufacturer partnerships in building a knowledge base and effective client communications.
- Builds and maintains professional, long term relationships with RGO clients. Provides an in-office contact for RGO’s clients.
- Requires teamwork with internal staff and departments
The successful candidate will have at least three years of related experience in an administrative function. Applicants must have a positive optimistic approach to work, be self-motivated, action orientated and detail-focused, and be able to overcome obstacles to complete tasks. As well, they should have high level of computer skills in handling MS Excel, MS Word, and the Hedberg business system. Analytical, selling, mathematical, communication and organizational skills are required.
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. Our employees take pride in their work and always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations. RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
- Flourishing Health and Safety Programs
In addition to a rewarding work experience, we offer compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, performance based incentives and RRSP matching.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word of PDF format) through indeed.ca or visit our website at www.rgo.ca. RGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about RGO, please visit our website at www.rgo.ca.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Our goal is to inspire, envision and plan office furnishings solutions that enhance your work environment. As the largest provider of its...