Founded in 2008, REV Engineering’s sole focus is electrical power, its generation, distribution, control, protection and safe utilization. REV is acknowledged throughout our industry as a leader in safety.
COMPANY NAME: REV Engineering Ltd.
POSITION TITLE: Manufacturing Technician
REPORTS TO: Department Lead Hand
The position of Manufacturing Technician is responsible for supporting the Manufacturing department with daily tasks and operating machinery. This position is best suited for an experienced machine operator who is capable of running and maintaining a Sheet Metal Brake and/or Shear. The successful candidate will be well organized and enthusiastic about using their skills to support REV’s rapidly expanding manufacturing department. REV offers successful candidates continuous learning and career development opportunities, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform manufacturing tasks as assigned by department lead hand
- Follow drawings and other information as received from lead hand
- Operate machinery (sheet metal brake / shear) to form parts according to shop drawings
- Perform scheduled maintenance on machinery when required
- Use traveler packages and sign off on check points as instructed
- Follow the REV Engineering safety rules and quality procedures
- Complete daily timesheets accurately
- Assist with ad-hoc manufacturing support tasks as required
- Experience operating a sheet metal brake and/or shear
- Experience in an industrial capacity with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Active and energetic team player interested in furthering their experience in a manufacturing environment
- Safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: ASAP
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attach your resume for review.
CONTACT NAME: Amanda
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Sept. 15th, 2013
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attach your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to Salopek & Associates remains in strict confidence.
Salopek & Associates Ltd. is a team of human resource and business consultants specializing in strategy, human resources and board governance. We are available on an on-call basis to help you attract, retain and develop the right people and to put effective processes in place that will grow your business.
For more information on Salopek & Associates please visit our company website: www.salopekconsulting.com
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.