Founded in 2008, REV Engineering’s sole focus is electrical power, its generation, distribution, control, protection and safe utilization. REV is acknowledged throughout our industry as a leader in safety.
COMPANY NAME: REV Engineering Ltd.
POSITION TITLE: Manufacturing Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Manufacturing
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for managing the overall Manufacturing department of REV Engineering. This individual is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to all staff within the Manufacturing division to promote a high quality, effective, and efficient group. This position particularly involves administration and human resource support to the department, as well as coordination of job scheduling and manpower to ensure accuracy and efficiency in executing all work brought into the manufacturing shop.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing all manufacturing operations, ensuring that equipment is manufactured and delivered effectively, efficiently, on time, to specification and in a cost effective manner.
- Establishing manufacturing operations standards, ensuring all safety, quality and cost goals are consistently met.
- Establishing an efficient workforce structure that streamlines communication and identifies roles and responsibilities to optimize production.
- Providing leadership to all department managers and being the first point of contact regarding manufacturing related inquires.
- Completing weekly review of timesheets for department managers.
- Participation in weekly Production meetings.
- Discussing job scheduling and manpower with department managers to provide accurate job scheduling.
- Ensuing that employee engagement, communication and motivation is at its highest possible level.
- Ensuring that all safety, QA/QC and Human Resources Policies of REV Engineering are being followed by personnel.
- Demonstrating a commitment to all facets of the role; working towards the achievement of the company goals and objectives.
- Overseeing and executing projects/duties relative to the role to support the business requirements of the organization.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar Manufacturing Management role.
- Post-secondary Degree from an accredited Canadian institution.
- Strong understanding of industrial manufacturing processes with experience managing equipment, schedules and costs to successfully meet customer expectations and requirements.
- Previous experience managing and scheduling jobs and manpower.
- Experience in an industrial capacity manufacturing skid-mounted equipment is considered as asset.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to successfully motivate and develop a team to accomplish departmental and organizational goals.
- Experience developing a workforce structure that identifies role responsibilities and brings groups together, maximizing the flow of resources and communication for increased efficiency.
- Reliable team player with a professional and positive approach.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- A collaborative team player with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills.
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: ASAP
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attach your resume for review.
CONTACT NAME: Amanda Salopek
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attach your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV Engineering will be reviewed by Salopek & Associates and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV Engineering please visit our company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.