Founded in 2008, REV Engineering’s sole focus is electrical power, its generation, distribution, control, protection and safe utilization. Rev is acknowledged throughout our industry as a leader in safety.
COMPANY NAME: REV Engineering Ltd.
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Assistant
REPORTS TO: Accountant
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all general accounts payable functions including coding, matching and batching invoices
- Ensure AP invoices are properly approved
- Ongoing maintenance of process controls
- Ensure expenses are properly recorded according to regulatory standards and rules
- Prepare period ending accruals
- Prepare accounts reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset tracking
- Complete other ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Minimum 2-3 years in similar Accounting role, with relevant education/training
- Working knowledge of current Accounting Standards is preferred
- Experience working with ERP system and knowledge with Epicor is considered an asset
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all data entry
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to work in Excel at an intermediate level
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
WAGE / SALARY: Industry Average
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attach your resume for review.
CONTACT NAME: Amanda
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: May 15th, 2013
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attach your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to Salopek & Associates remains in strict confidence.
Salopek & Associates Ltd. is a team of human resource and business consultants specializing in strategy, human resources and board governance. We are available on an on-call basis to help you attract, retain and develop the right people and to put effective processes in place that will grow your business.
For more information on Salopek & Associates please visit our company website: www.salopekconsulting.com
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.