NEXTalent is currently representing a real estate company with a strong, disciplined growth strategy, developing an impressive portfolio of commercial properties across Canada and the United States. We are searching for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to support the team in the Calgary office.
Some duties can include, but are not limited to;
- Answer phones in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email, internet or walk-in visitors professionally and promptly.
- Sort, organize and distribute all incoming mail.
- Review, track, and maintain documents & reports, and follow-up to obtain information as necessary.
- Prepare and send all outgoing mail and packages including certified, overnight and special deliveries.
- Create and maintain various filing systems in an accurate and organized manner.
- Create/update mail merge data base and prepare correspondence for large mailings.
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Assist with all general office duties as needed and directed by management.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry, at least 4 years’ experience in an administrative support role, good understanding of commercial property management, strong communication skills - both verbal and written, and intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
NEXTalent is a real estate, property, facilities and retail recruitment firm. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates to ensure both parties are successful in the human capital arena. Working with many of the best real estate and retail companies in Canada, our difference is in our knowledge and understanding of the industries, the roles at all levels of the organizations and an understanding of the current and future conditions of this sector. For more information on NEXTalent, please visit www.nextalent.ca and follow us on twitter @NEXTalent_West