NEXTalent is currently recruiting for a Operations & Millwright Technician, on behalf of our client, a large multinational organization delivering integrated real estate management services to their clients.
The position is located in Thunder Bay, Ontario and is responsible for the operations of the Thunder Bay courthouse.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Perform a number of service work and operations in specialize building systems including mechanical, hydraulics, carpentry, machine servicing and mechanical.
- Operate, monitor and perform preventive and routine maintenance, on automation and control systems, instrumentation, A/C and ventilation systems, air compressors, chillers and refrigeration systems, boilers, pumps and pumping systems, UPS and electrical generators
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Experience, & Skills:
- State Journeyman’s license or equivalent
- 2 years experience as O&M Maintenance specialist
- 3 - 6 years experience in operations and maintenance including industrial electrician and/or Millwright mechanic license
- Completion of technical degree or equivalent
- Must be physically able to perform maintenance tasks with a high degree of completion and attention to detail, including ability to climb ladders, work in confined/tight spaces, lifting of heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Must be available for shift work hours including weekends and holidays as needed
- Mandatory requirement for Successful candidate - must obtain a security clearance from the Ministry of General Services Ontario as a mandatory requirement
About NEXTalent Inc.:
NEXTalent is a recruitment advisory firm that supports the full-time and contractor staffing requirements of real property, retailer, facility services, lending and construction companies throughout North America.
Be one of the first to learn about new opportunities, real estate and retail news, follow us on twitter @Nextalent