Retail Merchandising Services-Canada (RMS-Canada), a national merchandising company exclusively servicing Target stores, has an immediate opening for a Part Time Merchandising Representative for the Forest Lawn Target store (5115 17TH AVENUE SOUTH EAST, CALGARY, AB T2A 0V8).
Target stores rely on RMS-Canada merchandisers to:
- Service all sunglass and jewelry fixtures (clean, stock, set to schematic, resets, manual counts, etc.)
- One-time projects as scheduled (i.e. applying instant rebate coupons, putting up a display sign, repackaging product or replacing tickets on products throughout the store, etc.)
We offer paid on the job training sessions, convenient on-line reporting with web reimbursement, and bi-weekly pay with the option of Direct Deposit. For more information, please visit our website rmservicing.com.
Projects in your assigned store must be completed during the week they are scheduled. Typically our reps will have a set schedule that will coincide with Target’s needs and is important that our reps maintain their schedule. Your hours each week will vary and are based upon our client’s needs.
This position can range in rep service hours per week averaging between 8.5 and 13.5 hours.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be located within 32 kilometers of the assigned Target store you’re applying for
- Digital Photo Capabilities
- Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
- Email address and access to a phone with voicemail
- Reliable transportation/good driving history
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Ability to meet & adhere to deadlines
- Merchandising experience a plus!
To apply, please forward your resume us and reference in the subject line the city and province you are interested in or visit our website at rmservicing.com and apply through our Careers tab.
Employment will be conditional upon a candidate’s successful completion of a criminal and motor vehicle check