Retail Merchandising Services, a merchandising company exclusively servicing Target stores has an immediate opening for a Part Time District Coordinator/Merchandising Representative for the province of Quebec.
This position will work an average of 25-30 hours per week (approximately 10-15 hours per week as a District Coordinator, as well as 15-20 hours per week as a merchandiser). Hours will vary based upon the needs of our clients.
The district area is comprised of approximately 25 stores and the boundaries are Rimouski to the north, Ste-Jean-Richelieu to the south, Saint-Georges to the east and Gatineau to the west.
The ideal candidate will reside in or near the Montreal area for easy access to the majority of the stores.
This position requires that you service an assigned Target store weekly, as well as complete all District Coordinator requirements.
This is not a sales position.
Merchandising Rep Duties in Assigned Target Store: (10-15 hours per week)
- Service all sunglass and jewelry fixtures in assigned store.
- Complete one-time services as scheduled. Examples include auditing end caps for product, re-ticketing items and assembling displays.
District Coordinator Duties: (15-20 hours per week)
- Ensure assigned merchandising reps in the area are servicing to RMS and Target standards by traveling to stores, meeting with and talking to merchandising representatives, as well as Target Team members.
- Work with merchandising reps and store team members to resolve any issues.
- Be the primary trainer for new hires and merchandising representatives, which may result in occasional overnight travel during nights & weekends.
- Follow up regularly by phone with stores and merchandising representatives on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Problem solve store issues as needed.
- Conduct weekly status calls with Regional Manager.
- Requires regular communication with colleagues from all Canadian provinces and with head office in the USA.
- Requires the employee to travel for work purposes on an as needed basis to other provinces in Canada and to the USA.
- Merchandising and training experience is a must!
- Experience leading a team is strongly preferred.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel throughout assigned area.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism when meeting with Merchandising Representatives and Store Teams.
- Knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
Resumes must be received no later than Friday, July 12th.
RMS requires successful candidates to complete a criminal and motor vehicle check prior to working.
For more information regarding RMS please visit our website at www.rmservicing.com.