Retail Merchandising Services-Canada (RMS-Canada), a national merchandising company exclusively servicing Target stores, has two immediate openings for Part Time Merchandising Representatives for the Target Store in Brandon, MB.
We currently have two positions available:
- Sunglasses Merchandiser - approximately 5 hours per week.
- Costume Jewelry Merchandiser - approximately 9 hours per week.
Target stores rely on RMS-Canada merchandisers to:
- Service all sunglass or jewelry fixtures (clean, stock, set to schematic, resets, manual counts, etc.)
- One-time projects as scheduled (i.e. applying instant rebate coupons, putting up a display sign, repackaging product or replacing tickets on products throughout the store, etc.)
We offer paid on the job training sessions, convenient on-line reporting with web reimbursement, and bi-weekly pay with the option of Direct Deposit. For more information, please visit our website.
Projects in your assigned store must be completed during the week they are scheduled. Typically our reps will have a set schedule that will coincide with Target’s needs and is important that our reps maintain their schedule. Your hours each week will vary and are based upon our client’s needs.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must be located within 32 kilometers of the assigned Target store you’re applying for
· Digital Photo Capabilities
· Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
· Email and access to a phone with voicemail
· Reliable transportation/good driving history
· Excellent organizational & communication skills
· Ability to meet & adhere to deadlines
· Merchandising experience a plus!
To apply, please forward your resume to us and reference in the subject line the city and province you are interested or visit our website at and apply through our Careers tab to view open stores in Canada.
Employment will be conditional upon a candidate’s successful completion of a criminal and motor vehicle check.