POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 3
Job Title and Classification: Water Heater Installer
Hours of Work: 40 Hrs./Wk+. - Shift Work*
Range of Pay: Task Rate, incentives
- Work will be scheduled from 7AM – 9PM * subject to change for the needs of the business.
Are you a hardworking and motivated individual who would enjoy providing essential products to homeowners while earning a great income? If so, then this is the role for you!
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter personality
- Good organization skills
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Required to lift and maneuver water heaters with the assistance of material handling equipment.
- Required to have a valid class G driver’s license
- Required to have a valid G2 gas fitters license
- AC License – 313D is preferred
- Required to work overtime and weekends for rotating stand-by coverage
- Required to live within the identified covered territory
- Previous water heater installation experience an asset
- New graduates welcome!
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Professionally installing and repairing Water Heater equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications, local codes and company standards
- Educating customers, providing options and making recommendations
- Ensuring personal and customer safety
- Providing superior customer service (i.e. execution of “The Right Call” process)
- Creating positive customer relations through effective communication and problem solving
- Actively participating in the training and mentoring of new installers
- Other duties, as assigned by management
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort provides HVAC and Water Heater Services in Canada.