POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 3
Job Title and Classification: Water Heater Installer
Hours of Work: 40 Hrs./Wk+. - Shift Work*
Range of Pay: Task Rate, incentives
- Work will be scheduled from 7AM – 9PM * subject to change for the needs of the business.
Are you a hardworking and motivated individual who would enjoy providing essential products to homeowners while earning a great income? If so, then this is the role for you!
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter personality
- Good organization skills
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Required to lift and maneuver water heaters with the assistance of material handling equipment.
- Required to have a valid class G driver’s license
- Required to have a valid G2 gas fitters license
- AC License – 313D is preferred
- Required to work overtime and weekends for rotating stand-by coverage
- Required to live within the identified covered territory
- Previous water heater installation experience an asset
- New graduates welcome!
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Professionally installing and repairing Water Heater equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications, local codes and company standards
- Educating customers, providing options and making recommendations
- Ensuring personal and customer safety
- Providing superior customer service (i.e. execution of “The Right Call” process)
- Creating positive customer relations through effective communication and problem solving
- Actively participating in the training and mentoring of new installers
- Other duties, as assigned by management
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.