Service Technician - Richmond HIll
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in two main product lines: the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing; and the Security business which includes sales, installation, rental, service, and monitoring. Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.6 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. The Security and Monitoring business is the second largest of its kind in Canada with over 375,000 subscribers.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business. Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace. More information about Reliance can be found on the company’s website at http://www.reliancehomecomfort.com
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT is currently seeking: Full-Time Service Technicians in Richmond Hill
Role Focus: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally service and promote Reliance Home Comfort Products and Services for their homes.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance service in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- You are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Maintain, repair, and perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Gas Technician ‘2’ and ODP
- Must have certificate of qualification as a Residential Air Conditioning System Mechanic (Ontario – 313d)
- Must have at least a Class G driver’s license
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Fluent in either Punjabi/Hindi/Urdu is strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in this area
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance package
- Employee Savings Plan
- Company provided training
- Stable employment in a safe work environment
- Uniforms, equipment and company vehicle
- Excellent learning, growth and advancement opportunities
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Please apply via email, or via the link : http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH08/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RELIANCECOMFORT&cws=1&rid=397