RELIANCE HOME COMFORT is seeking a: Full-Time Senior Service Technician
Role Focus: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally service, install and promote Reliance Products and Services for their homes.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- You are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Gas Technician ‘2’ and ODP
- Must have Residential Air Conditioning System Mechanic (Ontario – 313d)
- Must have at least a Class G driver’s license
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 3-5 years of experience in this area
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort provides HVAC and Water Heater Services in Canada.