RELIANCE HOME COMFORT is seeking a: Full-Time Senior Service Technician
Role Focus: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally service, install and promote Reliance Products and Services for their homes.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- You are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Gas Technician ‘2’ and ODP
- Must have Residential Air Conditioning System Mechanic (Ontario – 313d)
- Must have at least a Class G driver’s license
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 3-5 years of experience in this area
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Reliance Home Comfort provides HVAC and Water Heater Services in Canada.