Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in two main product lines: the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing; and the Security business which includes sales, installation, rental, service, and monitoring.
Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.6 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada's second largest portfolio of rental water heaters. The Security and Monitoring business is the second largest of its kind in Canada with over 375,000 subscribers.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company's website at: http://www.reliancecomfort.com
To help drive our continued growth, we are looking for a high energy, results-focused individual for the following role:
Position: Residential Sales Professional (Home Comfort Advisor)
Branch Locations: Etobicoke
We are expanding our market presence and looking for high-energy, results-focused individuals in the region noted below to present our home comfort solutions in the residential marketplace.
You will follow a sales system exclusive to Reliance Home Comfort, and be backed by the most extensive service team in the industry. You will be working on a team that strives to delight our customers, welcomes challenges and shows pride in all it does. The objectives are simple:
The Customer Wins…The Employee Wins…Our Company Wins…in that order.
This is an entrepreneurial sales person’s dream job; an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products by appointment within the residential market segment, a great product/service offering, an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from our first class sales managers for everything you’ll need to complete the sale – training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support!
- A generous compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
We are seeking individuals who:
- Ideally possesses at least 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Are proactive in generating sales
- Possess an assertive “hunter” orientation and are able to prospect and self-generate a high volume of sales leads
- Have excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments
- Are team players and can work well independently as well as part of a team
- A mechanical aptitude would be considered an asset
Please note, this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Email your resume to the link below