To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results-focused individual for the following role:
Position: Home Comfort Advisor
Reports to: Rob Kingshott
We are expanding our market presence and looking for high-energy, results-focused individuals to present our home comfort solutions in the residential marketplace.
You will follow a sales system exclusive to Reliance Home Comfort, and be backed by the most extensive service team in the industry. You will be working on a team that strives to delight our customers, welcomes challenges and shows pride in all it does. The objectives are simple:
The Customer Wins…The Employee Wins…Our Company Wins…in that order.
This is an entrepreneurial sales person’s dream job; an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products by appointment within the residential market segment, a great product/service offering, an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from our first class sales managers for everything you’ll need to complete the sale – training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support!
- A generous compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
We are seeking individuals who:
- Ideally possesses at least 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Are proactive in generating sales
- Possess an assertive “hunter” orientation and are able to prospect and self-generate a high volume of sales leads
- Have excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments
- Are team players and can work well independently as well as part of a team
- A mechanical aptitude would be considered an asset
Note, this position requires a Criminal Background Check to be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.