RELIANCE HOME COMFORT is seeking: Full-Time Duct Cleaning Specialists
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in two main product lines: the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing; and the Security business which includes sales, installation, rental, service, and monitoring.
Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.24 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. The Security and Monitoring business is the second largest of its kind in Canada with over 375,000 subscribers.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company’s website at http://www.reliancehomecomfort.com
Position: Duct Cleaning Specialist
Role Focus: The Duct Cleaning Specialist will perform air duct cleaning services to residential customers.
- Clean air ducts and dryer vents
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to able to treat fellow team members and customers with respect and courtesy
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Please apply via email