Change Your Career for the Better.
Winner of two provincially recognized 2012 Awards of Distinction, and a recipient of the 2012 Energy Star Participant of the Year award, Reid’s Heritage Group of Companies is a world-class organization. With interests in residential, assisted living, commercial, plumbing and HVAC projects, our family-owned company is celebrating nearly 35 years in business. We strive to employ highly skilled individuals who both exemplify and live out our Core Values. Our team members are passionate about their work, and their high energy and creativity drive innovation. As a result, our team is growing and we invite you to take this opportunity to be part of the momentum.
Director of Sales Operations
A confident individual with a sales background, you will provide strategic, operational and analytical leadership to our sales team. From providing market analysis to producing quarterly competition analysis for each project, you will have the opportunity to leverage your strategic understanding of the sales cycle in this variety-filled role. You will also be relied on to review and prepare sales agreements.
As Director of Sales Operations, you will:
- Give leadership to all operational and analytical details necessary for success at Reid’s Heritage Homes
- Work with Operations Team as required
- Provide continuous feedback on marketing efforts
- Provide market analysis
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team to produce quarterly competition analysis for each project
- Partner with Release to Market team on models and community openings
- Ensure appropriate processes are followed by each Sales Team member
- Work with customers when necessary
- Build productive relationships with the realtor community in all project locations
- Visit competitors model homes to ensure that we remain competitive in our presentation
- Review and prepare sales agreements for the Vice President of Residential Construction to review and sign
- Ensure model homes are kept within Reid’s Heritage Homes “First Class” standards
- Present innovative solutions/ideas, on a consistent basis, on every facet of sales
- Prepare reports/assignments
- Lead the Sales Team to provide a first class customer service experience
- Support and empower team to resolve customer issues.
The successful candidate for the role of Director of Sales Operations must have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong commitment to corporate culture and core values
- A focus on providing first class customer service experience
- Strong management and communications skills.
- Strong self-motivation with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in residential new home sales is an asset
If you have a lot to offer, we have a lot to give! Add your energy to ours and join the Reid’s Heritage Group team by submitting your cover letter and resume, indicating position of interest, by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
For more information, visit www.reidsheritagehomes.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.