We’re a progressive, technologically advanced, leading CNC Manufacturing in the Cloverdale area, serving the high tech sector. We are looking for an experienced journeyman in CNC setups on lathes, horizontals, and/or vertical machining centres.
We need a team player that is looking for personal and technical growth, and is willing to share, learn, and build on what they already know. 80% of our work is aluminum, low-medium volume, highly aesthetic, tight tolerance, and fits in the palm of your hand.
CNC Journeyman Machinist
- Journeyman with a minimum of 5 years of related experience and consider yourself to be in the top 10% of your field.
- You must be disciplined in your approach to the task at hand, and buy into the need for process control.
- Must be able to setup new parts as well as repeat parts.
- You can comfortably read G Code.
- Must be able to read complex dwgs; understand GD & T
- Inspect with appropriate measurement tools for the task at hand.
- Excellent math skills and proven track record within the industry.
- Very good eye for detail and enjoy working with tighter tolerances and fine finishes.
- CNC Operator
- Min 2 years experience operating CNC equipment – lathe, vertical or horizontal.
- Must be able to interpret working dwgs and understand tolerances.
- Basic understanding of measuring tools.
- Great hand finishing skills.
- Able to follow instructions well.
- Team oriented, great attitude, eager to learn.
- View our video that demonstrates some of the equipment @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soEqiq0DcKg.
If you have the experience we are looking for and want to work for a clean, modern, cutting edge company with stability and endless opportunities, submit your resume one of the following ways:
Through email on our website @ www.redline-pro.com
Fax to 604-576-4181
Check us out at www.redline-pro.com. No phone calls please – qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.