Red Flame Industries is looking for RADIOGRAPHY INSPECTORS. We will be accepting applications from both certified CGSB Technicians as well as trainees (CEDO’s preferred). The positions will be based out of Red Deer, Alberta but may require some travel throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- CGSB RTII certification required for technician positions
- CEDO Certification preferred for all assistant applications
- An aptitude for mathematics and science as well as strong computer skills including Microsoft excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- The ability to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a technical or engineering team
- Oilfield knowledge an asset
- Clean Drivers abstract
- Familiarity with a Quality Management System and Quality standards such as ISO
Regular Job Functions
- All technicians will perform their inspections in accordance with Red Flame Industries policies.
- Technicians will work with an assistant or crew to inspect a diverse range of oilfield related equipment including pipelines, fabrication, pressure vessels, cranes, pickers, man lifts, oilfield elevators and general are weight or pressure bearing equipment.
- Complete all reports using provided tablets within the field which will report back into our internal software system.
- Act as a leader and mentor to trainees within the department
- Work through our created training modules on a regular basis in order to advance your own skills and move forward within the company.
- Other duties as required
About Red Flame Industries
We are a specialty industrial services company providing Plant & Pipeline Services, Engineering Certification & Inspections, as well as Data Management solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
Red Flame Industries offers much more than a job. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity and leadership - key ingredients to both your and our continued growth. Red Flame is an equal opportunity employee who cares about the three C's, Our Community, Our Customers and Your Career. We provide employee's the opportunity to grow and develop within our organization while gaining training, supporting the community and gaining valuable customer service experience within all levels of the organization.
For more information on the position or the company in general please contact Brock Lintern our Human Resources Manager at (403) 343-2012. You can also submit your resume through Indeed.ca or on the Red Flame Industries website.