RCR International is looking for a long term, experienced hardware/retail Territory Manager based in the Edmonton area to cover Northern Alberta and Northern BC. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for sales of Weatherproofing, Flooring, Hardware and Seasonal products to a well-established account base. The candidate must possess strong relationship building, negotiating, merchandising, presentation, and product knowledge skills, and the ability to implement various sales and marketing programs. The ability to travel extensively within the Territory is a must along with frequent overnight stays.
RCR International is a well-established prime manufacturer in business for over 65 years in Canada, offering complete lines of products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers. We are dedicated to creating and supplying innovative products and exceptional service. We believe that loyalty and trust must be earned, and are proud of the ever-expanding group of long-term customers who make-up the successful RCR business network! At RCR International, we see the 'big picture' and supply all the components necessary for sales success.
- Achieve top line sales for our Weatherproofing, Flooring and Hardware and Seasonal categories
- Present and execute Marketing promotions and programs to the assigned customer base
- Develop and nurture strong account relationships
- Participate in major trade shows
- Manage your business within assigned T&E budget
- Provide feedback on competitive activity to marketing
SELECTION STANDARDS REQUIRED:
- University or College graduate
- Minimum two years related experience
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- P.C. Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Team player
- Previous retail sales background
- Strong product knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume to Aline Tremblay, RCR Human Resources by October 19th, 2012.