ARE YOU ENTHUSIASTIC?
OPEN DATE: July 4, 2014
CLOSE DATE: July 18, 2014
POSITION STATUS: Full – Time
HOURS: Monday – Saturday | 7:00 am – 11:00pm | Shifts will vary
LOCATION: Mayfair Regina MRI – Regina, SK
If you are an enthusiastic Receptionist with an interest in being the first point of contact with our patients, physicians, radiologists and staff, then this role is for you!
You will have the opportunity to work with Canada’s leading radiologists and to make meaningful contributions to someone’s life every day. Your personal and professional growth is vital to the success of our team and we’re committed to supporting you in these objectives. The successful candidate will deliver quality service in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Provide a consistently excellent level of customer service to all patients
- Perform a wide variety of reception and administrative duties
- Explain and ensure all patients understand their examination procedures
- Administer and process patient information and requisitions
- Book patient appointments and ensure all information is accurate
- Proofread all reports
- Burn CDs for physicians and patients
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times
- Rotations through Mayfair Regina Clinic
- Outstanding phone etiquette and a positive attitude are essential to this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- You are a professional, empathetic, a team player, multi-tasker and have the ability to prioritize
- Certification as a Health Information Office Assistant or Medical Office Assistant
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted