LOOKING FOR A NEW ADVENTURE...?
RCA DIAGNOSTICS IS LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN LLOYDMINSTER, ALBERTA
If you are an enthusiastic Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with an interest in providing state-of-the-art medical imaging and specialized radiology services, then this role is for you. RCA Diagnostics has been providing Diagnostic Imaging services for over 100 years when our founder, Dr. William McGuffin, established himself as Calgary’s first radiologist. RCA Diagnostics currently owns and operates 15 facilities in Western Canada.
You will have the opportunity to work with Canada’s leading radiologists and to make meaningful contribution to someone’s life every day. Your personal and professional growth is vital to the success of our team and we’re committed to supporting you in these objectives. The successful candidate will deliver quality service in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Commitment to outstanding patient care which includes family and caregivers
- Obtains patient history, educates patient on exam procedures and answers questions
- Performs high quality ultrasound examinations in a professional, timely and safe manner
- Uses good judgement when assessing cases to determine normal and abnormal findings
- Ongoing knowledge of the day-to-day organization of the clinic
- Assesses current and future workloads
- Ensures equipment start up, performance checks and troubleshooting is completed
- Ensures annual quality assurance is performed, if required
- Contributes as a team player and maintains a positive work environment
- Performs other non-technical duties
- Complies with all RCA Diagnostics policies and procedures
- Graduate of Diagnostic Sonography from an accredited ultrasound program recognized by CARDUP and CSDMS is required
- Active member of the:
o American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
o Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP)
o Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS)
RCA Diagnostics provides flexible career opportunities, work/life balance, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, continuing education, moving allowance, RRSP and scholarships.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.