RBRO Solutions is committed to providing its clients with the best of breed technology solutions and the highest level of end-to-end services, integrated software products, and customized snap-in software solutions. We are partnered with global leaders specializing in ECM solutions, providing adoptable and scalable improvements to increase business efficiency and agility.
RBRO team members are chosen for their integrity and belief in the pursuit of excellence along with a solid commitment to client service.
- Build your career with a vibrant technology company
- Be challenged and work in a collaborative environment with dynamic team members
- Be instrumental in client enagements
- Work in Pickering where you can reduce your commuting time and avoid traffic headaches
- Look forward to a competitive salary and medical benefits
The Systems Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficiency of client software implementations. You will provide hands on support to clients and be the ‘Go To’ person for technical problem resolution. Strong proven communication, analytical, and problem solving skills will be essential to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to ensure seamless implementations.
- Perform technical implementations and provide primary technical support interface with external clients
- Collaborate with the internal team on quality assurance, engineering, operations and administration to resolve client issues, and to create and execute action plans
- Plan, coordinate and execute supportability features included in all new product roll outs
- Provide 2nd technical support to respond to complex customer inquiries and resolve them through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting
- Document all technical inquiries, develop and review content for your knowledge
- 5 years post-sales support experience
- 5 years’ experience with Electronic Document Management/Records Management systems
- Experience with application integration design and architecture
- Proven ability with SQL
- Technically savvy background (experience with document management systems such as iManage WorkSite, Opentext, Documentum, or Worlddox, would be an asset)
- Thorough understanding of Document Management and Records Management technologies
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and solid understanding of the software implementation process
- Superior problem solving skills with the ability to analyze complex problems while using a systematic approach to resolve the issue successfully
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously and coordinate major activities with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills combined with excellent interpersonal communication and client engagement skills
Interested applicants can visit our website at www.rbrosolutions.com.
Come build your career with us!