Boost your sales skills and build a more successful career
Ready to make the most out of a future in financial services? If you are a self-motivated, determined individual who enjoys a challenge, then the Outbound Representative position at RBC is the next step in building your career. As an important part of our Advice Centre team, you will call on existing RBC customers and sales leads generated by our marketing campaigns to provide sound, tailored financial advice. By building an understanding of their needs, you will recommend relevant products and services, and refer them to a specialist when appropriate.
Here’s what RBC can offer you:
· A five week training program and regular coaching to help you hone your sales skills
· Excellent career prospects – for instance, you could become a Credit Advisor, Investment by Phone Advisor, Team Manager, Business Advisor or Account Manager
· Great earning potential due to a competitive salary plus performance-based bonuses
· A comprehensive Total Rewards Program that includes flexible benefits and long-term investment and savings plans
Here’s what we need from you:
· Excellent communication skills in French and English
· A proven sales background that demonstrates the ability to meet targets
· Total customer focus, a flair for building relationships and a strong team ethic
· A talent for listening, establishing rapport and finding the right solutions for customers
· An excellent telephone manner, IT literacy and real multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
· A flexibility to work from Monday to Friday between 11:30 am - 8:00 pm and occasionally on Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
You’ll join an organization that succeeds by bringing out the best in its people. And you’ll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. At the heart of this is a commitment to diversity. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – putting customers first. Explore the opportunities today.