Location: : Dartmouth
Address: 50 Tacoma Dr., Unit 15, Dartmouth, NS B2W 3E6
Work Environment: Insurance Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salary + Commission
PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE ADVISOR
RBC offers the BEST of both worlds… the stabilty of a fixed salary PLUS a very attractive commission structure ! We also supply an abundance of Leads to help you succeed. You want more ? We also offer a Total Rewards program including an array of flexible benefits, work/life and career development programs, long term investment and, retirement savings plans.
You have talent, experience and drive – now reap the rewards. Put your positive outlook to good use and draw on your relationship building skills to develop a strong client network. We’ll provide the tools, training and support to help you achieve the success you deserve.
Property & Casualty Insurance Advisors are accredited professionals (General Insurance License), providing Home, Auto and Travel Insurance planning and advise to the personal market. They are focused on new sales acquisition through client focused insurance advice and solutions based on an insurance needs analysis that satisfies the client’s needs. They contribute to team sales success and deepening client relationships through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to their team and RBC partners. They are focused on meeting the needs of the personal market through the full suite of RBCI Home and Auto products.
Client Experience & Availability
- Provides a superior client experience, connecting with clients through discovery to better understand needs and life events, providing advice on new insurance solutions and servicing of existing policies/renewals
- Promotes Client First mindset.
- Contributes to a positive client experience in the store by working with their team to ensure there are always adequate resources to respond to walk in clients.
- Provides existing clients with excellent advice and strong client experience necessary to retain their business at renewal and sell additional products
Sales and Business Performance
- Contributes to and is responsible/accountable for team sales success through achievement of individual sales goal and through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to their team and RBC partners
- Focus on meeting the needs of the personal market through the full suite of RBCI Home, Auto and Travel products
- Increase external network to contribute to the community and to capitalize on market opportunities and referrals from centres of influence
- Optimize the use of all technology and maintain data integrity, documenting all relevant client sales and service contact and results
Employee Capability & Engagement
- Demonstrate personal commitment to ensure skills/knowledge/accreditations are up-to-date and meet position requirements.
- Keep informed of current events, market news and internal information on RBCnet and applicable internal sites
- Undertake all required or suggested training to ensure skills are up-to-date and meet or exceed position requirements
- Maintain professional, advisory and supportive relationship with Insurance Store team and back office support groups
College, CEGEP or University degree, or equivalent preferred
General Insurance License
1-3 years professional sales experience
An existing network of referrals and centre’s of influence is an asset
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.