This is an exciting time for RANA as we are expanding our services to Saskatchewan. We will be opening a sleep clinic in mid-June and are actively recruiting for the full-time, permanent position of Sleep Clinician. The successful applicant will have a take charge attitude and possess strong time-management skills as staff levels will be minimal.
As a Sleep Clinician, you will use your skills and abilities to make a difference in people’s quality of life. You will work directly with patients to determine the treatment options that work best for them and follow-up with them throughout the course of their therapy. You will be part of a team and organization dedicated to excellence in patient care.
- Assess clients and provide instruction on Level 3 Sleep Study testing
- Work with client and physician to establish and attain long-term treatment goals
- Provide recommendations to client on therapy options in consultation with physician
- Work in RANA’s Sleep Clinic with clients to understand their therapy needs and help them manage their treatment
- Perform assessment, education, initial setup, troubleshooting and treatment follow-up for clients on CPAP therapy and oral appliance therapy
- Participate in ongoing training and education sessions
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (SCRT), Registered Nurse (SRNA), or member of another allied health profession
- Experience with CPAP preferred - however, training will be provided
RANA offers competitive salary, performance incentives, immediate comprehensive group benefits, matching RRSP and professional growth opportunity
To apply email Cover Letter and Resume no later than Monday, May 12, 2014
Learn more about us at www.ranacaregroup.com
“RANA CARES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE”