RAMMP Hospitality Brands Inc. is a growing company in the foodservice & hospitality industry. As owners of the brands Mr. Mikes Restaurants, The Pantry Restaurant, and Rockwell's Bar & Grill, RAMMP Hospitality Brands is an exciting company poised for aggressive growth. RAMMP’s mission is to build national hospitality brands through long-standing and profitable franchisees supported by leading processes and practices at the franchisor level.
RAMMP’s shareholders also have investment holdings and operational involvement in the foodservice, healthcare, and retail automotive industries.
RAMMP needs to add a Junior Accountant to their team in South Surrey to support this exciting organization.
Reporting to the Controller, the Junior Accountant is responsible for a variety of tasks within the Finance Department.
- Full cycle accounts receivable
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Sales reporting
- Corporate store reporting
- Gift card maintenance
- GL reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with period end reporting
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will possess:
- An eagerness to learn, a positive attitude and enthusiastic nature
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A completed post-secondary diploma or degree in Business or Accounting
- Enrolment in the CGA program, level 3 or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in junior level accounting
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Learning and career advancement opportunities
- Food and beverage discounts
- A social and dynamic office environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying but only short listed candidates will be contacted.