This role will assist in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives and communications solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring quality content material in marketing deliverables.
This role reports directly to the Executive Director, Marketing and Business Development.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or other related discipline is desired.
- 3-5 years experience in a fast-paced marketing department.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Exceptional writing skills demonstrating versatility, creativity and flexibility.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature and professional presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to focus on customer-driven service.
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle will be required for this role.
- Co-ordinate the communication process for specific deliverables and communication vehicles.
- Work with different stakeholders to create effective communications materials to inspire, inform, engage, excite, resonate and entice internal and external audiences.
- Oversee the development, management and maintenance of all online communication vehicles.
- Research, write, read proof, edit, etc. to provide timely and accurate information to the appropriate internal and external audiences.
- Help in the development of news releases and other PR material.
- Assist in the day-to-day delivery of marketing initiatives: direct marketing, event marketing,
collateral material, advertisements, internal communications vehicles such as newsletters, e-mailings, invitations, posters, etc.and any other ongoing marketing activity.
- Support a lead nurturing program strategy and manage customer relationships.
- Support event planning and execution, attendance required.
- Provide quality assurance of all assigned marketing and communications deliverables.
- Liaise and manage relationships with outside vendors and outsourcing suppliers.
- Manage project budgets and take responsibility for timing and delivery.
Applications are being accepted until November 16, 2012
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Radiology Consultants Associated is a progressive partnership of dedicated radiology professionals. Our organization is committed to...