- Minimum 10 years "industry practical knowledge" of efield energy harvesting and sensing, nano-scale capacitive chip designing Industry experience in an engineering discipline including supervisory experience, familiar with overseas marketing and european client support
R2Z is a Canadian (Vancouver) based company with plans to market advanced technologies, including medical monitoring devices, personal fitness and wellness devices.
R2Z's technology allows mobile contactless wellness monitoring of the human body and its environment. This green clean technology uses the naturally occurring electric aura generated by the human body in a unique and revolutionary way. It allows the monitoring of vital signs from a distance and wireless data transmission without radio waves as well as powering or supporting devices wirelessly with electrical energy.
A new method of energy harvesting replaces batteries.
We are looking for a dynamic and responsible professional to take charge as Company’s ‘Director of Operations’.
Salary: 55000 plus benefits (Covering Living Cost)
***Might be incrassed based on the employees performance & company's net profit.
- Managing overall operations of the Company including designing, planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the activities of the Company
- Managing the complete production phase in Asia
- Working and communicating with potential investors of the company in German language
- Working and communicating with clients to determine their requirements, consulting and negotiating with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals, present engineering reports and findings.
- Training technicians for efficient performance of their tasks
- Undertaking the responsibility of assigning, co-ordinating and reviewing the work performed by the employees
- Developing and implementing policies, standards and procedures pertaining to the engineering and technical work of the Company
- Effectively managing work deadlines
- Managing the marketing strategy
- Management of design testing
- Strong scientific and minimum 10 years industry practical knowledge of capacitive energy harvesting and sensing, knowledge of nano-scale capacitive chip designing
- Ability to analyze and improve the Company’s technology
- Extensive industry experience in detecting of human vital signs via efield
- Knowledge of implants and contact-less, power-less body sensors
- Bio-medical skills including drug delivery systems and wound management
- Ability to design and conduct electronic bio-chemical tests via efield
- Extensive knowledge and experience of energy harvesting chip design on nano scale
- Extensive knowledge and experience of designing in Verilog, C, chip design, Delphi and Pascal.
- Ability to communicate in German language, spoken and written
GENERAL PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to efficiently utilize the resources of the Company
- Excellent team leader
- Ability to overcome the challenging part of critical survival phase of a start up Company
- Willing to build and grow with the Company
- Willing to travel and relocate if required by the Company
Excellent spoken and written German
Excellent spoken and written English
Candidates will have to perform a short practical test to show skills required for the position.
Applications must be e-mailed by reply (or jobs at r2z-innovations dot com), with CV indicating the Name, job title and location in the subject line. You must be prepared to complete a written test with questions regarding machining before your interview with one of our professionals.
For more info please visit: