Senior Projects Manager (Ottawa)
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is an employee owned, professional, consulting practice providing environmental and infrastructure engineering services in Canada and abroad. Business lines include water, wastewater, transportation and urban development projects.
The 250 person company, was founded in 1948, and is headquartered in Toronto, with Ontario offices in London, Niagara, Sudbury, Ottawa; Atlantic Canada offices in Moncton, Fredericton and St. John’s; and internationally, in Mumbai, India. The firm currently has annual revenues of approximately $30 million, and has qualified as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 2008.
We are looking for an experienced professional engineer to play a leading role in the growth of our Ottawa office.
- University degree in Civil, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Membership in PEO
- 15+ years Canadian experience in general municipal, water and wastewater projects
1. Planning, design and construction of municipal watermain and sewer projects
2. Computer analysis of water distribution, sewage collection and storm drainage systems is beneficial
3. Familiarity with the design of water and wastewater treatment plants, and pumping stations is advantageous
4. Contract Administration of municipal water and wastewater projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of programs
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit your response, in confidence, to the address below:
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited
1750 Courtwood Crescent
We thank you for your interest in RVA, however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.