Senior Project Manager/Office Manager (St. John’s)
Kavanagh Associates, of St. John’s, Newfoundland, is a division of R.V. Anderson Associates Limited (RVA) is an employee owned, professional, consulting practice providing environmental and infrastructure engineering services in Canada and abroad. Business lines include water, wastewater, transportation and urban development projects.
The 250 person company, was founded in 1948, and is headquartered in Toronto, with Ontario offices in London, Niagara, Sudbury, Ottawa; Atlantic Canada offices in Moncton, Fredericton and St. John's; and internationally, in Mumbai, India. The firm currently has annual revenues of approximately $30 million, and has qualified as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2008.
We are seeking an experienced professional to function as a Senior Project Manager, and Manager of the firm’s St. John’s office, reporting to our Regional Manager for Newfoundland and Labrador.
This is a management succession position with responsibilities that include:
- Managing and delivering infrastructure projects for municipal and urban development clients
- New business development with existing and prospective clients
- Technical resource for studies, planning, design and construction engineering services
- Staff management of Engineers, Technologists, Technicians and Administrative staff in the St. John’s office
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate professional engineer, eligible for registration with PEGNL
- 10-15 years Canadian consulting engineering experience in municipal and urban development projects
- Proficient in verbal and written communications
The company offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit-sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please submit your response, in confidence, to:
Mr. Sean Kavanagh, P.Eng.
Newfoundland and Labrador Regional Manager
A division of R.V. Anderson Associates Limited
P.O. Box 13039, Station A
74 O’Leary Avenue
St. John’s, Newfoundland