Compensation: $28 to $35/hr depending on experience
Are you a professional journeyman plumber? Tired of working in disorganization? Not knowing your schedule or on call all the time? Then we would love to hear from you.
We are a well respected Plumbing and Heating Company servicing residential and commercial clients on the North Shore, Burnaby and Vancouver for more than 30 years who treat their employees right.
Company vehicles, an iPad, cell phone and uniforms are all standard. Your schedule, service information and billing information is all just a click away on your own iPad. Know what clients you are servicing, their history and billing information so you can easily provide a professional customer service experience.
Enjoy full benefits and a great hourly wage with well compensated on call work scheduled for 1 week every 4-5 weeks.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for and you have the following skills and abilities then we would love to hear from you.
- Journeyman license. (Gas fitter, Electrical endorsement) with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to perform service and maintenance on all residential/commercial sites for all plumbing services needed including water, gas, and sewer.
- Ability to read and use plumbing diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to solder/weld/braze and perform minor field fabrication.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated can-do attitude.
- Excellent driving record.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use an iPad proficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both with a team and on your own.
Apply in person no later than September 12, 2014 to:
104 – 1075 West 1st Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3T4