Réno-Dépôt Employee Review

Unique concentration of agressivness, boldness, expertise, fun
VP Marketing (Former Employee) –  Montreal19 November 2011
Firstly, the Reno-Depot I knew does NOT exist anymore. It was between 1997 and 2003, before the takeover by RONA.
During those years, R-D was an agressive, bold, dominant, successful and fun company. There was a very concentrated high quality of expertise that I was never able to find ever since. Family-like, the work environment was warm and fun and very much action oriented. We all felt that we were trusted and we all had the right to make mistakes, as long as we learned from them.
Pros
agressive, action oriented, sky-is-the-limit attitude, fun and respectful of each others
Cons
long work hours, low salaries at the bottom of the ladder

Other Réno-Dépôt Employee Reviews

Très bien
Associée aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC15 November 2017
Très bon emploi étudiant. Après 4 mois de probation, l'employé a accès à des avantages sociaux intéressants et à un certain temps de vacances payées.
environnement presque viable
Préposé au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Thérèse, QC4 October 2017
si les patrons laissaient une chance a leurs employés, peut-être qu'ils serais plus heureux et plus productifs