Quiznos Employee Reviews

good 1st job
Keyholder, Cashier & Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON24 April 2017
Overall a good 1st job place to work.

It was my 1st job and It did teach me a lot. (customer service, people pleasing skills etc)

was a friendly environment too
Productive, clean dine in resturaunt, with great staff and managment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON20 April 2017
Working at Quiznos was great, super friendly staff and awesome management. I felt really welcomed and I have learned a lot more experience working with food. I rate this store five stars because they really deserve it and the food is really good and I would recommend this to anyone I know.
Pros
The management is really accomadating with your fit schedule.
Good and easy first job
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC27 March 2017
It was a good job to get customer service experience and meet new people. Very flexible with work hours and easy-going management. Although fun, everyday is the same with barely any room to grow because the work was repetitive.
Pros
free drinks and a 6" sandwich every shift
Cons
repetitive work
fun workplace, good poeple
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC11 March 2017
alternating jobs, cleaning, making sandwiches, cashier. (assistant manager) handling paperwork/money, and produce deliveries. i learned to be consistent with the sandwich making, considerate to my employees and costumers as well as kindness towards costumer service. hardest part was the old cashier and equipment, sometimes un-easy costumers. most enjoyable part was serving and lunch breaks.
Enjoyable place to work
Front Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Clarenville, NL5 March 2017
Very fast paced at times, but the staff makes the job enjoyable. The management work really well the staff and are very good at training and reinforcing a positive work environment.
Fast Food
Food Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 February 2017
The location I was at is closed now so there's no worries about the problems I had with that job. The menu isn't too hard to handle, and the operations are pretty smooth and thought out. Its a fast food job, so there's not much more to expect, it does what it is very well.
Pros
Relatively straightforewards
Cons
Experience relies on franchizee who owns the establishment
quiznos
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS30 January 2017
The hardest part of the job was making sure every thing is stocked up. You have to be really fast and have a time limit.
Sometimes the mangement lost there temper for no reason.
i enjoy working with different people.
Pros
had a great team to work for
Cons
very busy. felt ruched alot.
fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON11 January 2017
liked the customers and loved my interaction with my regulars.loved the responsibilities. The location was close to home which made my life easier.
very nice environment with great people that was also very hard worker
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
i own that business and as an owner i usually work hard and efficient to be an example for my employee also i was very fair with them i show them respect and my trust .
Pros
free lunch for the people who work more than 4 hours
Store Manager:
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 January 2017
*Maintained cleanliness and hygiene environment in compliance with corporate health and safety standards
*Worked with a diverse population; developed strong communication skills when training new staff and accommodating learning styles with different cultural and work ethics
I loved the fast paced job experience I received there.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 December 2016
I loved working here, it was a very wonderful work environment. I enjoyed having the responsibilities of a supervisor. The manager and owners treated the employees great.
great sandwiches
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 December 2016
they are all franchises so they are all ran a little differently but i work with half my close friends so it was awesome for me, we had lots of fun working together but it was just a little too far away for me to keep doing for just above minimum wage
Pros
free lunches
Cons
how far i lived away
It was slow after another oil bust, but it was alright.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC8 December 2016
Easy going job, always get regulars.
I can always make my own hours for the most part since that job doesn't allow full time and it was hard to pay rent, food and bills with minimal wage and part time, but its a job that should be for students and its always hard to hire them after we were short staff for a while.
Pros
discounts and make my own hours
Cons
Having that place in a oil town that is know to bust.
Fun workplace
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC29 November 2016
Loved working at Quiznos it was very fun and the food there was great. Service was excellent and the workers there were so understanding .
Pros
Workers
Cons
Standing
Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Canada4 November 2016
Enjoyed working in fast pace enviroment.but was Little stressful as the owner was not supportive. So alone has to manage store for smooth operations and taking care of staff and inventory .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Stressful
Very clean and friendly workplace.
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON5 October 2016
My time at Quiznos was difficult do to the lack of respect and understanding I was given by the manager. The people I had worked with are very friendly and helpful. They were very helpful from day one and made work fun on my days there with them. I learned a lot and gained a lot experience on working the till\cash and working in the food industry.
Pros
Free drinks
Productive and good workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 October 2016
on my work in Philippines as teller/cashier i learned a lot of things that makes me more talented and flexible.It helps me to have more knowledge and a good relationship with my co-workers. Now as a cashier here in Quiznos I really enjoy my work because I have a good relationship with customers and workmate.i really enjoying entertaining customers and because of that, I will become more flexible.Good management and productive company.
interesting place to be at.
Employee (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC29 September 2016
This place gave me many opportunities to bring out the best in me. Also I learned how to work with co-workers with good understanding. I learned to complete my work on time and in proper ways
was an enjoyable place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON19 September 2016
Fast paced business enjoyed the fast pace never had idle time always was able to keep busy since staff was at minimum. unfortunately no profit for owner so he had to close down.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
headquarters does not help keep the business operating
its a fun place to work
Sales Assistance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2016
quiznos is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me . its a safe environment to work , and with quiznos you grow you will start working in groups and before you know it you are on your own. the fun part of the job is you get to meet a lot different people interact with them , of course every job has there good parts and bad parts but so far have not seen any at quiznos. at quiznos they treat you like family we all work together effectively and efficiently. since I started working at quiznos my communication skills have improved a lot.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
when its slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quiznos. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9