Quiznos

Quiznos Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great staff and friendly environment
Food Specialist (Former Employee), calgary albertaOctober 6, 2014
Everyone was great who i worked with:) loved the people loved the management. Over all a great starter job
Great upbeat work environment.
CASHIER/SANDWICH ARTIST (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: 50% off lunches during work hours.
Cons: times when the store is not so busy.
A days work involves prepping food for the day, greeting and serving customers, cleaning and stocking shelves and displays. There is always something to do! My co-workers were friendly and fun to work with and the owner was fair and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with food and putting together delicious food for others – more... to enjoy. – less
Sandwich Artist
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), St. AlbertMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free subs
Cons: long hours
I learned the till in record timing.
I liked the people that worked in my environment.
I like how we got free food.
Very enjoyable company to work for with little supervision
Was hired as Manager (Former Employee), Petawawa ontarioJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: free meals and fountain drinks
Cons: the days were long but very enjoyable
Enjoyed my time with the company and the owners of this company. Unfortunately with the store closing did not get to work there long. The best part of any job which involves customers is getting to know your customers and knowing what they want and need. Look forward to interacting with the customers everyday.
Perfect job for a University Student
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Regina, SKJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, free meals
Cons: little advancement opportunities
I enjoyed my time working at Quiznos while I was going through school. It has flexible hours and reasonable wages. However, I have now completed my BASc in Environmental Systems Engineering and it is time to move on.
A productive and learning environment
Cook (Former Employee), Strathroy, ONSeptember 11, 2013
Busy hours around lunch and dinner times.
I learned many new recipes, food handling and dealing with people.
Sometimes I had to manage everything alone.
My co-workers were very helpful and nice to me.
The hardest part was during the rush hours specially when I was left alone.
enjoyable, but did not make good money.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Waterford, ONAugust 18, 2013
The boss wasn't the nicest guy to talk to or deal with.
The co-workers were also nice but like every where their was drama.
The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with frustrated customers.
The best part od the job was getting to know the co-workers and make frieds so when i came in i was glad to be there.
Awesome
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), West Kelowna, BCJuly 7, 2013
I enjoyed my time at quiznos as a Shift Supervisor. The company unfortunately went out of business forcing me to find a new job. The staff, management and owners all were very amazing people.
very well team work and customer service
Counter Person (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJune 18, 2013
Pros: we did get to eat lunch on the house
Cons: never really an issue
very fun learn a lot about team work management was very good , coworkers where very fun to get along with,never had any problems with the job, was when we would have a christmas party and exchanged gifts with each other we did make a limit for price that was so much fun
working for Quizno was a great job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 14, 2013
Pros: i was able to have the same shifts every week so i was able to spend time with my daughter
My typical day at work was enjoyable but busy during the lunch time, I learned how to use a meat cutter and how to prepare great subs.
The owner was a great boss to work for.
I didn't find the job to be to hard at all.
My co-workers where great to work with.
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the customers
Excellent
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee), Waterford, ONApril 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Loved working here, I miss it. It was a great atmosphere and the staff there are nice and very helpful when I had questions. It was an enjoyable place to work.
Great staff and manager
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee), St. John's, NLMarch 14, 2013
Pros: schedule felxibility and pay raise
Cons: late hours
 Take orders and make the sandwiches
 Cashier
 Clean up after customers
 Interact and greet customers
Working mostly alone for an unsympathetic business owner
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: relationships with co-workers, autonomy during the evening
Cons: difficult scheduling, surprise shifts, loss of pay
If I was working during the day time lunch hours, I often had the aid of my excellent supervisor, and at times the owner. After serving the lunch rush, the remainder of the day was comprised of food prep for next few days. If I was working during the evening, I was always alone and was tasked with cleaning, dishes and closing up the shop, while serving – more... customers at the same time.

At Quiznos I learned a variety of food-related skills, and things to always keep in mind when working with perishable products. Time management was essential when working alone.

Though the owner was highly motivated to keep the restaurant running and being successful, they did not put a great deal of effort or money into the idea. Flexibility was a complicated luxury. I was often finding myself with surprise shifts landing in my lap without question.

My two co-workers made working this job tolerable. They were both in the same situation, and we bonded over it. Virtually all daily and weekly tasks were consulted with my supervisor, as she in essence, ran the restaurant. One summer, the three of us sat down and devised a permanent schedule and were granted permission to work hours we were comfortable with.

The hardest part of the job was definitely working for the specific owner. They found every possible way to save money, if that meant selling scraps to revered customers, and we had to go along with it. I became upset to learn that we were being paid less than we were working on a few occasions.

Working alone was double sided. Even though it was difficult at times to juggle all the tasks, I found some comfort in being able to structure my evenings as I thought best. Working with the supervisor in the day time was also enjoyable. – less
Busy workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee), Brockville, ONDecember 15, 2012
Pros: meeting people
I enjoy working with my co-workers, and my manager is great to work with.
Productive and very fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 26, 2012
Pros: free meals.
Cons: long hours. doing one thing for the whole day.
Working for Quiznos was only for a short time, but it was the best few weeks ever. I learned a lot about being fast and being right. My co workers were very helpful when I needed there help, they were always in a good mood and a joy to work with it. The hardest part about this job was being fast. It was during a very busy event going on in our city – more... and it was during the summer. It was a very busy place so you had to make sure you hear the order and type it in right. The most enjoyable about this job was that , you always got to meet new people and see new faces. – less
Good fun job, but need a change.
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Leamington, ONNovember 3, 2012
Pros: discounted food
I enjoyed working for Quiznos for some time but after taking a position at the new one in Lasalle, I have decided that I need a change of pace.
Fun workplace with lots to do which was exactly what I was looking for
Cashier (Former Employee), West Vancouver, BCOctober 19, 2012
I helped customers with their order's, completed their order in a time limit. It was an easy job, but sometimes it became very busy. Fortunately I handle jobs easily under pressure.
Quiznos
Cashier (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABOctober 18, 2012
Pros: flexiable shifts, good hours, great salary
Cons: rush hour with construction workers
I loved working at quiznos. The over all exprience was great. Great managment, great co-workers.
Great work enviroment
Cashier/Food Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2012
Worked for a year
enjoyed the environment
Fast paced environment was suitable for me
a typical day consisted of working with customers and coworkers
Loved the fast paced environment
relaxing, fun environment.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 24, 2012
loved the people i worked with. had the privileged of working in different positions (hostess to cashier)

1 2 3 4 5