Quiznos Employee Reviews

Fast Food
Food Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 February 2017
The location I was at is closed now so there's no worries about the problems I had with that job. The menu isn't too hard to handle, and the operations are pretty smooth and thought out. Its a fast food job, so there's not much more to expect, it does what it is very well.
Pros
Relatively straightforewards
Cons
Experience relies on franchizee who owns the establishment
It was slow after another oil bust, but it was alright.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC8 December 2016
Easy going job, always get regulars.
I can always make my own hours for the most part since that job doesn't allow full time and it was hard to pay rent, food and bills with minimal wage and part time, but its a job that should be for students and its always hard to hire them after we were short staff for a while.
Pros
discounts and make my own hours
Cons
Having that place in a oil town that is know to bust.
Store Manager:
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 January 2017
*Maintained cleanliness and hygiene environment in compliance with corporate health and safety standards
*Worked with a diverse population; developed strong communication skills when training new staff and accommodating learning styles with different cultural and work ethics
Productive and good workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 October 2016
on my work in Philippines as teller/cashier i learned a lot of things that makes me more talented and flexible.It helps me to have more knowledge and a good relationship with my co-workers. Now as a cashier here in Quiznos I really enjoy my work because I have a good relationship with customers and workmate.i really enjoying entertaining customers and because of that, I will become more flexible.Good management and productive company.
quiznos
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS30 January 2017
The hardest part of the job was making sure every thing is stocked up. You have to be really fast and have a time limit.
Sometimes the mangement lost there temper for no reason.
i enjoy working with different people.
Pros
had a great team to work for
Cons
very busy. felt ruched alot.
Very clean and friendly workplace.
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON5 October 2016
My time at Quiznos was difficult do to the lack of respect and understanding I was given by the manager. The people I had worked with are very friendly and helpful. They were very helpful from day one and made work fun on my days there with them. I learned a lot and gained a lot experience on working the till\cash and working in the food industry.
Pros
Free drinks
its a fun place to work
Sales Assistance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2016
quiznos is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me . its a safe environment to work , and with quiznos you grow you will start working in groups and before you know it you are on your own. the fun part of the job is you get to meet a lot different people interact with them , of course every job has there good parts and bad parts but so far have not seen any at quiznos. at quiznos they treat you like family we all work together effectively and efficiently. since I started working at quiznos my communication skills have improved a lot.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
when its slow
I loved the fast paced job experience I received there.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 December 2016
I loved working here, it was a very wonderful work environment. I enjoyed having the responsibilities of a supervisor. The manager and owners treated the employees great.
Enjoyable place to work
Front Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Clarenville, NL5 March 2017
Very fast paced at times, but the staff makes the job enjoyable. The management work really well the staff and are very good at training and reinforcing a positive work environment.
Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Canada4 November 2016
Enjoyed working in fast pace enviroment.but was Little stressful as the owner was not supportive. So alone has to manage store for smooth operations and taking care of staff and inventory .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Stressful
was an enjoyable place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON19 September 2016
Fast paced business enjoyed the fast pace never had idle time always was able to keep busy since staff was at minimum. unfortunately no profit for owner so he had to close down.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
headquarters does not help keep the business operating
fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON11 January 2017
liked the customers and loved my interaction with my regulars.loved the responsibilities. The location was close to home which made my life easier.
Good learning experience.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON17 July 2016
Due to my being underpaid and lied to by my employer I've left the company with a damaged idea of management however, the independently owned stores for which I worked have both gone bankrupt and the former owner has left and cannot be contacted.
Pros
Good discounts. No experience required. Great employees.
Cons
Long hours. Closing alone by a busy bar, felt unsafe leaving. Hectic location and shifts alone.
Fun workplace to enjoy serve customers
Cashier and Sandwich maker (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver Canada6 July 2016
Learning how to make a good sandwich and enjoy the teamwork. The hardest part is when the customers line-up, and you are work by yourself. You need to organized everything and done everything quick and maintain the good quality. The most enjoyable part of the job is you can enjoy serve customers. When you remember what the y like, what they dislike, they are very happy.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
N/A
Great learning experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON14 August 2016
typical day at work included unloaded shipments of food making sandwiches running the cash registerand cleaning up at the end of the day one of the hardest parts of the job at first was customer service but i quickly learned how to properly deal with all the issues
Pros
free lunch
feeling so good to work with such a nice people and a great customes.
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC24 August 2016
love to work at Quiznos- Sub just leave the job because me and my husband just moved from Vancouver to Abbotsford. otherwise it was so good to work at Quiznos.
Pros
free lunches, dinner parties
Cons
not really
Fun workplace
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC29 November 2016
Loved working at Quiznos it was very fun and the food there was great. Service was excellent and the workers there were so understanding .
Pros
Workers
Cons
Standing
best food service
Crew member (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC23 August 2016
muti tasks
customer service
communication skills
well managed store
friendly and hard working
Prep work and meeting the manager's expectations is the hardest part
Most enjoyable part is that it is quite outbound
Pros
free lunch
Cons
tiring and stressful
interesting place to be at.
Employee (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC29 September 2016
This place gave me many opportunities to bring out the best in me. Also I learned how to work with co-workers with good understanding. I learned to complete my work on time and in proper ways
Fun, enjoyable workplace!
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON22 August 2016
Working at Quiznos was a very positive and enjoyable experience. staff and management were very friendly, supportive and caring, flexible hours and very team oriented.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not a lot of business

2.9