Quiznos

Quiznos Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
sandwich maker/ cashier (Former Employee), torontoJune 23, 2015
Pros: free lunch @subway, quiznos
Cons: not enough hours
friendly environments in all work places, good hours(@quiznos) and good pay. good managers,good relationship with managers. Nice work area, clean and environment friendly.
productive and fun
cashier/sandwich artist (Former Employee), Pickering, ONMay 19, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: Moping
Quiz nos is a fun loving place to work at it was actually my first part time job i learned how to serve my customers with care and to serve them with fresh food. One thing I learned from Quiznos was no matter how the customer is always treat you're guest with extra care and with good attitude.
Great team of productive people working together
Manager/Area Supervisor (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great working atmosphere
Cons: no job security, closed all units
Started as Store manager, learned a lot about buisness. Created a great team with members with me over 5 years. Supervised the management of 3 stores before the franchaise owner closed.
great workplace that leaded to amazing advancement
customer service (Former Employee), clairmont, albertaApril 15, 2015
great girls to work with, very fast paced environment, managers were amazing, basic sub place with prep work, dishes etc. early morning were hard at first but grew to love them.
fun to work
Shift captain (Former Employee), ottawa canadaApril 7, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no cons
was good experience learn lots of stuff from there was fun to be around pay was good . jobs was flexible made lots of friends had good customer service experience
Quiznos
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 30, 2015
Pros: 50% off on subs
I love my job. Quiznos is a place where I can work and have fun. It helps you improve on skills where you wouldn't normally be working on in an every day life. Such as; making sandwiches by yourself in a busy hour. You need to learn how to be quick and get the job well done. My co-workers are very friendly, very easy to approach. Quiznos is a fast food where you can always get your food with a smile. The hardest part of the job can be that you are closing the store by yourself and it can be difficult at times but that's when you start to improve on your ability to work under pressure.
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 19, 2015
Pros: close by my house
Cons: short hours
Made sandwiches for customer and clean designated area as well did cashier. Worked solely and there were no hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of working at this place was stocking up beverages and food supplies to behead and well prepared.
productive fun work place with great staff and managment
Babysitting, Fereshta Azami (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches, flexible hours.
Cons: pay was never on time, long hours with no overtime pay, appliances in store were old and broken
Quizno's was a very happy jolly place to work at, i was there for almost 4 years, i worked with loving staff and great management. A day at work would be the usually cooking cleaning and helping the customers to the best of my ability, a lot was learned from working there, I gained experience in customer service, handling money whether it was through a debit/credit machine or cash. I enjoyed working at Quizno's very much but I am looking for a change.
co workers
Quiznos (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKJanuary 4, 2015
you can the enjoy the work over their.just do the great customer service. just the make sandwiches, and rap the sandwiches. make the soups . and also do the cashier . you can do the lot of workers over their . people are enjoy over there . you can do the clean the table . close the store .
Fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 8, 2014
Pros: good team
Cons: no days off
A typical work day was buzy with customers .Team work with employees , And management was very helpful with work related and personal needs ,
Positive environment with upbeat co-workers
Sub Artist (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONNovember 3, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: unreliable hours
Quiznos is a great place to work, but the only issue is that I am not getting enough hours to compensate for expenses I have to pay for.
Great staff and friendly environment
Food Specialist (Former Employee), calgary albertaOctober 6, 2014
Everyone was great who i worked with:) loved the people loved the management. Over all a great starter job
Great upbeat work environment.
CASHIER/SANDWICH ARTIST (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: 50% off lunches during work hours.
Cons: times when the store is not so busy.
A days work involves prepping food for the day, greeting and serving customers, cleaning and stocking shelves and displays. There is always something to do! My co-workers were friendly and fun to work with and the owner was fair and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with food and putting together delicious food for others to enjoy.
Sandwich Artist
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), St. AlbertMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free subs
Cons: long hours
I learned the till in record timing.
I liked the people that worked in my environment.
I like how we got free food.
Very enjoyable company to work for with little supervision
Was hired as Manager (Former Employee), Petawawa ontarioJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: free meals and fountain drinks
Cons: the days were long but very enjoyable
Enjoyed my time with the company and the owners of this company. Unfortunately with the store closing did not get to work there long. The best part of any job which involves customers is getting to know your customers and knowing what they want and need. Look forward to interacting with the customers everyday.
Perfect job for a University Student
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Regina, SKJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, free meals
Cons: little advancement opportunities
I enjoyed my time working at Quiznos while I was going through school. It has flexible hours and reasonable wages. However, I have now completed my BASc in Environmental Systems Engineering and it is time to move on.
A productive and learning environment
Cook (Former Employee), Strathroy, ONSeptember 11, 2013
Busy hours around lunch and dinner times.
I learned many new recipes, food handling and dealing with people.
Sometimes I had to manage everything alone.
My co-workers were very helpful and nice to me.
The hardest part was during the rush hours specially when I was left alone.
enjoyable, but did not make good money.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Waterford, ONAugust 18, 2013
The boss wasn't the nicest guy to talk to or deal with.
The co-workers were also nice but like every where their was drama.
The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with frustrated customers.
The best part od the job was getting to know the co-workers and make frieds so when i came in i was glad to be there.
Awesome
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), West Kelowna, BCJuly 7, 2013
I enjoyed my time at quiznos as a Shift Supervisor. The company unfortunately went out of business forcing me to find a new job. The staff, management and owners all were very amazing people.
very well team work and customer service
Counter Person (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJune 18, 2013
Pros: we did get to eat lunch on the house
Cons: never really an issue
very fun learn a lot about team work management was very good , coworkers where very fun to get along with,never had any problems with the job, was when we would have a christmas party and exchanged gifts with each other we did make a limit for price that was so much fun