Quizno's Sub

Quizno's Sub Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
EXCELLENT
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 19, 2013
THIS PLACE ROCKS. IT FREAKING ROCKS. WHAT MORE IS THERE TO SAY WORK HERE, AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
sandwich making
Crew (Former Employee), victoriaApril 13, 2012
Pros: small establishment
Cons: low pay
basic food prep and esembly of sandwiches. janitorial duties
Good environment, great workers.
Sandwhich Maker/Cashier (Former Employee), Lasalle, ONMarch 24, 2012
Pros: 50% subs while working (25% while not working), my family recieved 25% subs as well.
Cons: it was warmer during the summer due to the oven.
A typical day included preparing for the day (preparing produce, meats, etc.) I learned how to handle cash and deal with every kind of customer. I learned how to properly close and open the store for the day/the next day. My co-workers were awesome; everyone was really nice and gave amazing customer service. The hardest part of my job was learning everything – more... and perfecting it, but once I learned everything, it was fine. The most enjoyable part of my job was the customer service. I love working with people! I also enjoyed seeing my fellow employees. It was always a very laid back environment that allowed us to do our work quickly and efficiently with great people! – less
Learned how to run a business and manage employees.
Owner/Manager (Former Employee), New Lenox, ILJanuary 24, 2014
Great experience owning a food business. l learned the management of employees. Worked on fast paced sub line and obtained excellent customer service.
slow
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJanuary 11, 2014
not much business, but a clean and well equipped environment. Much potential.
fast environmet
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: good pay, tips
A typical day at work would be working with great people,i learn that we where a family.I love management good hardworking individuals,my co-workers where the most respectful friendly. There was no hard thing to do at these job,i really enjoy working there.
Fun at first but gets hectic fast
Shift manager (Former Employee), Miami FLNovember 20, 2013
Lovely place to meet new people and learn about different meals. But with so short of staff it gets hectic very fast
Good customer service
Line Cook (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 21, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Love it because i was able to be healthy and get in fit while working there.
It was very fun.
Cashier/Food Server (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2013
enjoyed working in the restaurant and serving the customer. hosting for the people meaning showing them their table.
very productive work place i was always busy.
Cashier (Former Employee), Maricopa, AZJune 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches for employess
Cons: short breaks
I had been to several locations of Quiznos but, this location offers the excellent service. Co-workers were very friendly and do their best to take care of every customer. I love going here and I will continue going to this place.
it was a fun and inviting environment
Sub Maker (Former Employee), Toledo, OHApril 25, 2013
Pros: got to taste alot of subs and meet new people
Cons: there wasnt enough hours given
it was a good place to work at. i got to meet new people and make some delicious subs.
Fun and had delicious food
Sub maker, Cashier (Former Employee), Airport Hwy.March 24, 2013
I spent my day making subs for customers and making sure the customer was happy with their orders. They have some really delicious food.
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Food Preparation (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great coworkers, upbeat environment
Cons: small space, not many hours
Great place, if you want to work part time. I tried to advance to a more full time position, but the franschise was too small to accomodate employee growth. The hardest part was learning new processes; there was so little time to be taught, that I felt like I was not as trained as I could be. The best part of the job was working with coworkers and managment – more... that were very good at what they were doing, which helped me progress in my training, despite not having much "formal" training. – less
Good Management.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Somers Point, NJJanuary 13, 2013
The management was a good team to work with when it came giving good customer service.
Not productive or fun.
Crew (Former Employee), Antelope, CAAugust 5, 2012
Pros: discounts on the food for lunch breaks.
Cons: sometimes i would have no lunch at all.
The boss and I did not get along well at all. He barely gave me hours to work. I literally worked only 2-3 hours a week, but his expectation for my knowledge of things was still at the place of a person who worked 24 hours a week. The environment was very competitive between the co-workers. Everyone wanted to suck up to the boss.
Best place ever
Cashier/ Server (Former Employee), Stroudsburg, PAAugust 4, 2012
Pros: free meal, safe, and every clean
Cons: n/a
I loved working for Quizno's. I would clean, take orders, run register, stock and prep for next day. I had no problems with anyone I worked with. The manager was great and would help in any way he can. I learned how the sandwiches and salads and soups were made.
did not enjoy the environment,very low beat and boring
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 28, 2012
store needed whole knew environment,employees were overworked and underpayed
Franchise was a great experience to work with underprivelged teens seeking job experience for the first time in their career path.
General Manager/Co-Owner (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJune 27, 2012
Pros: friendly environment, great team work, finding quick solutions to fix customer problems, sense of belonging to an extended family work environment.
Cons: very long hours, i work more than 60+ hours per week without time off, long hours on feet that caused occasional backaches.
I was responsible for recruiting employees to work, did on the job training with them. Handle daily operations pertaining to the restaurant business such as prepping food, handling food safety measures, purchasing food supplies and office supplies in a weekly basis as well as in charge of inventory and scheduling employee work hours. Assisted in general – more... maintenance of the dining area as well as in the kitchen. The most enjoyment are recieving graditudes and compliments on the cleaniness, quality of the product and customer service from the customers. Also that the employees all got along with each other to work united as a TEAM. The hardest part of the job is when we recieve customer complaints of an erroneous order or that it was not up to his/her expectation or when we are short staffed that leads me into being in charge in running the business and working the floor. – less
fun work place.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Petaluma, CAApril 21, 2012
Pros: relaxed work environment
make sandwiches, customer service, clean store, co-workers were nice. easy job.
fun work place
Catering Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), chicago ilApril 19, 2012
Pros: tips
Cons: it being a franchise
food prep i learned how to be close with out management nothing hard about the job most enjoy able part food coworker