Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company, growth issues, but those are good issues to have
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Pros: Growing company
Cons: Lack of process can occasionally lead to confusion between internal organizations
Good company, compensation is fair. Not all processes are determined so there is flexibility to get things done. Occasionally, lack of process can cause confusion between internal clients.
My review summary is provided below. It is not favorable nor should it be. Worst place I've ever had the unfortunate "privilege" to work at.
Senior Discovery Scientist (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYFebruary 1, 2016
Pros: Ithaca was a nice location
Cons: Can't say enough
Horrible out of touch management. Benefits are substandard. Poor communication and lack of reward for hard work. No one within this corporation has any idea of scientific principles in bioanalytical or GLP for that matter. Poor employee retention. Serious disconnect between "managers" and the ones actually doing the work. NO communication between lower segments of the company and the mother company. Terrible IT/server connect. Almost like working in the government.
Team player
Assistant Clinical Data Manager (Current Employee), Hartbeespoort, NWJanuary 30, 2016
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: long after hours with no work life balance
learned so much from the Research Pharmaceutical company but when you have a family it does put strain as I making daily deadlines becomes challenging. We have deadlines that we have to meet and we work as a team to help each other. I have learnt to work as a team. I have learnt to put my differences aside and concentrate on the job that we have to do. Most enjoyable part is meeting your deadlines with accurate results.
Fun place to work
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 28, 2016
A great environment to learn and apply. The work culture is amazing and the policies are designed for the betterment of the employee.
Productive and fun workplace
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Stability
Fun place to work but no stability. Majority of the team was contractors and eventually let go. Flexibility was nice. No micromanagement.
Great Place to work. Low Salary
HR PSC Customer Svc Rep1 (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: Subsidized high quality food
Cons: very low salary
Very Low Salary
Great subsidized food.
Technology & Facilities are the best.
Good Learning
Great Management
Transportation facilities are good
Co-workers are average
Data Entry Review
Clinical Data Assistant (Former Employee), Williamston, NCJanuary 4, 2016
I really enjoyed this experience. It was very educational as well as challenging at times. I worked with a great group of ladies and we were more like a family than a group of co-workers.
Lacking Work Life Balance
Associate Lab Clinical Data Analyst - Quintiles (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2016
Cons: Lost many benefits after JV
Lacking work life balance. Also, lost many benefits after joint venture. I do love the opportunity to work from home though.
Nice Place to Work
Records Mgt. Spec./Site Archive Coordinator (Former Employee), Marietta, GADecember 21, 2015
Pros: Company valued employees, Excellent Benefits, on-site Cafeteria
Cons: Distance from home
Great work environment and atmosphere. Employees where long term and everyone new each other. Job started as a temp assignment that evolved into a 14+ year career.
Quintiles is a great place to work.
Oncology Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 18, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: Contract work
Quintiles is a great place to work, however, it is contract work and for as hard as you work I feel that they should be more involved in placing you in another contract when the one you are working for ends,
Great company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2015
provided an environment where I was able to attain valuable sales skills, maintain satisfactory work/life balance, and experience great training.
production
QC (Former Employee), Livingston, SCTDecember 7, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: uniform
this was a great job enjoyed working as part of a team and been able to hit every target that was set I worked within the QC department so I have to inspect all work and make sure it was a high standard
Team oriented work place
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 1, 2015
I enjoyed my experience with Quintiles, it was very enjoyable to be able to educate and assist patients directly with their care. I enjoyed being part of a team to guide patient's in their care.
Productive and Fun at work
Lead Clinical Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 27, 2015
Pros: Fun, work and growth at same place
The best place to work, have fun and grow at the same time.
Helpful management in all aspects. Flexible working hours to help Work - Life Balance. Helped in personally grow and develop skills.
Great place for those new to the Pharma industry to get a start.
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 26, 2015
Pros: Great work environment, great people
Quintiles has a strong organization that is well adept to bring a large sales force into play within amazingly short time periods to make a significant impact on a launch or growth of a product.
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: .
Great positive work environnment with a benefits package that is top knotch. They are all about creating a positve work culture and performance driven.
Flexible and Adaptable
Manager (Current Employee), Southeastern USOctober 22, 2015
Contract Organization that overall takes very good care of their salespeople. Seeks to provide opportunities to stay within organization by bringing on new contracts.
Nice team to work with
Consulting Analyst (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NHOctober 20, 2015
Pros: free fruit and treats, catering system
Cons: no canteen
Quintiles Hoofddorp has a very young and dynamic team. They are easy going and nice to work with. Even though the office is outside of Amsterdam it is very convenient to reach with public transport.
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 19, 2015
Pros: building rapport with several different offices
Cons: drive time
I overlayed 3 territories-Trenton-Cape may, NJ. My furthest point was 3 hours away, so a very large geography. I learned to be efficient in order to maximize my time with my customers. For example, I scheduled regular appointments and lunches, particularly with those accounts that were a great distance from my home to ensure time in front of those customers. Drive time was the greatest challenge. Selling in the diabetes space was also challenging and rewarding-learning the science of the disease and relating it to the quality of life for the patient lead to a passionate discussion and sale.
home based
Nurse Connector (Current Employee), Brooklyn,NYOctober 14, 2015
I enjoyed working on both projects. The ability to perform F2F as well as support HCV patients throughout their treatment journey was very rewarding. Enjoyed sales component educating Health care providers about the product and the program.