Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
View employees as independent professionals
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Grand Junction, CODecember 15, 2014
Pros: friendly and respectful to employees
Cons: very short-term employment opportunity
Free to operate business without tight micro-management but hold employees accountable for performance. Offer nice compensation packages and keep employees feeling connected as part of a team. Company helps employees feel that we are making a difference bringing better healthcare opportunities to physicians and their patients.
Productive place
Associate Statistical Programmer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 3, 2014
Pros: healthy food at very low cost and good working environment
Cons: less salary
My day starts with checking my emails followed by project meeting. Then I start working on my assigned work accordingly.

Being a fresher, this company gave me enough confidence to work on my technical skills and I am very thankful for this.

Management is quite good. It is always been supportive with me.

My co-workers and me have better understanding – more... and support each other.

I did not find anything hard till now but still hardest part of the job for me is very less salary.

I have enjoyed each and every moment in this company specially my internship phase. – less
Well support to employees
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), BangkokNovember 29, 2014
Pros: free tea and coffee, lots of traveling, well benefit
Cons: work overload
Company provides sufficient training to employers and also support for traveling.
Good culture
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNNovember 23, 2014
The typical day is fun and fast paced. I learned selling skills and disease state knowledge. The management team is realistic and relaxed. The co-workers and the culture is great. The job is difficult at times but I most enjoy the interaction between me and the customer knowing that we both are seeking a better quality of life for the patients.
Loved the company and the job
Medical Specialty Representative - Women's Health (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2014
Quintiles was the contract organization to implement a new product by Ther-Rx Specialty Corp for women's health product calling on OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians. I covered Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Tremendous focus on this job with lots of autonomy. The initial launch of the product was a struggle but I was so passionate – more... about this product and what it did for women that I was determined to win the battle one physician at a time. Being very successful in this position and creating a highly successful territory with no market presence was very rewarding. I know I impacted patient lives, their babies, and their families. – less
I enjoy working in Neurology so I like the field.
Central Nervous System Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 4, 2014
The position started out good and then overnight became overly micromanaged due to company's disappointing national sales goals.
A Good Place to Work and Learn
Medical Data Review Mgr (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 2, 2014
A Good Place to Work and Learn. A good cultural atmosphere to work.
Help Desk Technician / Desktop Support (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 29, 2014
Great place to work. great benefits and a good work life balance.
Best place to work. Hard work with lots of incentives and moral building
Site Start-Up Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 18, 2014
Pros: colleagues - the absolute best ever!!!!
Cons: not a single con
I have not found a position like the one I had with Quintiles. The set the bar very high. There were long hours and sometimes 7 days a work. I sometimes worked till 3am on projects. This position required focus, multitasking, knowing everything there is to know about all of the studies you were working on in case there was a conference.

This position – more... was through Kelly Scientific and Quintiles hired me on. – less
Quintiles allowed me to us my leadership and people skills.
Human Resources HRPSC Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCOctober 11, 2014
Quintiles is a great company to work for. I have gained experienced working as a project lead on several system projects that launched on time and successfully.

I worked closely with teams from around the world and supported line managers and other HR partners from around the world.
High paced environment with opportunities for growth and development
Senior Director, Global Learning (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCSeptember 30, 2014
High paced environment with opportunities for growth and development
Associate Director (Former Employee), Home office locationSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: autonomous work; eager to listen to employees
Cons: recently cutting costs, providing jobs to lower cost countries.
Work hard and get recognized for your hard work. Fast paced, many therapeutic areas that we can work with.
Educational
Pharmacovigilance Safety Specialist (Former Employee), RTP, NCSeptember 18, 2014
A great learning experience.
Enjoyed the co-workers
Respected the management staff
A nice place for a temp assignment, interesting work, nice people.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cambridge, MASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: overall, the company does interesting work
Cons: the project itself would have been too repetitive if it had been full time, yet it was nice as a temp. project
I enjoyed the temporary project I worked on and the extra assignments I was given during down time. Everyone was nice to work with. The supervisors, managers and co-workers were nice.
I loved the people i worked with.
Sr. Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: questionable work ethics
My job was very challenging and I loved the people.
I needed a career change.
nice culture great people, no stability
Sr. Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee), Kansas CitySeptember 13, 2014
nice culture great people, no stability, outsourcing to other countries,
This is where your soul goes to die
Regulatory & Start Up (Former Employee), 66211August 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: everything else
Things overhead at the Q:

"If you met your goal, obviously it wasn't challenging enough so we are increasing the target"

"I was up until 2:00 am and I still have barely made a dent in my to-do list!"

"I had to call IT to get my email storage increased. Again. I am getting over 100 emails a day and I can't keep up."

"Your job is safe. We just aren't – more... going to be back-filling any positions in the US anymore."

"How nice that you get to each lunch. I haven't taken a lunch in 2 months."

(while crying) "I can't do this job anymore . . . I tried applying to a total of 5 other jobs within the Q in the last 8 months and I always hear that I either have too much, or not enough experience."

"I'm calling out sick just so I can work offline and get caught up on work without having to worry about replying to emails or answering the phone." – less
Internal atmosphere
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), MoscowAugust 18, 2014
There is a 'family feel' here certainly.
This gives a feeling of it being a team effort.
Great Stepping Stone for advancement in pharma
Oncology clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
This company provided me with a framework for developing skills necessary to work in the pharmaceutical industry
Contract Service Organization
Primary Care Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 11, 2014
Pros: contract
Cons: contract ended
Field Sales
Customer Focused
Contract was not renewed
Great Products
High Level of Sales Experience was a bonus with my background

1 2 3 4 5

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more