Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly Atmosphere
Product support specialist-1 (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 13, 2015
1.i be in time to office,and read my Emails like i would take around 15-20 min to read it up and then go through all meetings sheduled for the day and start my work

2.I learned how to manage the shift
3.Friendly my management
4.very co-operative
5.Always we push ourself in safer side before it gets to hardest path
Wasted time
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 12, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No transparency, lack of professionalism, unethical managment
A typical work day with Quintiles had me feeling like I wish I had a better job. There was very little communication cascaded from field managers and project lead to sales reps. If any information was provided, it was vague. Unfortunately, most everyone on the team feels the same way, however, no one will voice their concerns. Bonus payments were ALWAYS paid weeks to months later than expected pay date. There is little to no sense of job security since project lead and field managers do not know contract details themselves. Expect to hear that they will look into answering questions and expect no follow up. Management across all levels are not qualified nor capable of maintaining lasting professional relationships. Contract organization, no long term benefit, lower salary, limited potential. Wasted my time and resources.
Good company but culture needs change
PMO Analyst (Current Employee), Edinburgh, SCTApril 8, 2015
Pros: Best benefits in the industry
Cons: Difficult to progress
Great salary and talented people, however the industry breeds a blame culture rather than finding the issue and fixing it. Have learnt a lot from my 8 years there and would recommend them as an employer.
great atmosphere to work in
Pain Specialist (Current Employee), Hazleton, PAApril 2, 2015
great leadership
competive benefits
great training programs
well structered bonus plans
team players
best part of job treated on an individual basis
good company to work for
Intern Biostatistician (Current Employee), Durham, NCApril 2, 2015
Good company to work for as an intern biostatistican. Able to learn and practice a wide range of knowledge in clinical trial design and drug development.
Interesting place to work
commercial (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: no job security
I don't care to respond any further. Good environment, good people, managers a tad egomaniacal. Overall, happy but little job security.
Good learning environment
Assistant Manager, CDM (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 25, 2015
Lot of training provided to the employees. I enjoyed everything I was doing. A typical day's work would include - Resource allocation, Project review meetings with onshore counterparts, Training need analysis, performance reviews, on-to one discussions with employees etc
great company to grow with
SR. CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 18, 2015
many opportunities to advance, friendly atmosphere, a lot of work at times, extensive travel. Great place to start a foundation in developing your skills.
A typical CRO
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 16, 2015
Quintiles is a typical CRO. Since the company went public there has been undue burden on the CRAs who work there. Many of the "old guard" have left as a result. The company does have a good online learning system and each employee should take advantage of this.
A good company to start your career
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: office is relaxed, dont micro-manage
Cons: currently outsourcing jobs, will try and keep you as a contract employee for forever with no benefits
Quintiles is a good place to start your career. You learn a lot and the work culture is relaxed. They are now starting to outsource a lot of jobs so the job security is something to be worried about. The upper management has no idea whats going on on any lower levels of the company, or if they do they don't care. For the amount of time you put into the job, they could be a little more appreciative of its employees.
This has been a golden experience in my life with Quintiles since I have learned what a corporate environment is all about through them
Clinical Data Coordinator (CDC) (Former Employee), Bloemfontein, FSFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: learning new things everyday
Cons: this job at times required long hours with extensive concentration
A typical day at work will be consisting of raising database queries and issues to clinical sites and data reconciliation on database. I have learned how to use different databases, how to use a computer, how to organise meetings via Microsoft Outlook. I have also learned how to manage my work and preventing possible backlogs by working long hours to make sure all deliverables are cleared. My co-workers have been more than a team for me as we covered each one's work in their absentia to prevent work from piling up. The hardest part of the job was when one needed to concentrate long hours on a computer when approaching the deadline of a clinical study. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had successfully locked up a study with minimal database errors. This boosted us with a lot of confidence and optimism ahead of new clinical studies.
Productive and fun place to work at, we get cupcakes on your birthday
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KansasFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in our building
Cons: we still get two 15 minutes breaks
A typical day at work started at 6am, I learned today how to submit documents for approval to our India office through our Elvis software system. By working hand in hand with my co-workers to day was a good day. The hardest part of the job, was the process, it was slow due to so many people uploading documents that they also need to the system all at once, causing the system to run slow. Management was great about it, they understood that due to the new changes and the work load that it was going to take both team India and team America some time to work out the bugs. But that is what makes the job enjoyable over coming the challenges.
Part of the P2P team. Highly productive and very busy Finance Team
Purchasing Associate (Current Employee), Livingston, SCTFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: free heathcare, pip bonus, discounts from other businesses, wwd awards
Cons: very stressfull
Post copies of PO's in shared drive for sites, that send orders locally (EEME countries)
Run Daily queries
Approve CTMS vendors
Review/Approve requisitions requests twice daily
Add vendor details to Banking system for manual payments
Add/amend Vendor details on system
Run error queries
Work on email (vendor queries) and Dept Service Desk (User queries, training and amendments to orders)
Add/Update Employee information to system
Create/update security forms for user system roles
Ensure all audit requirements are met.
Very stable Company with excellent benefits.
Executive Assistant & Meeting Planner (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: working with high level executives.
Cons: long hours and little flexibility.
Very experienced Executive Assistant with dynamic organizational skills and energy. I have a tremendous ability to maintain poise and confidence in working with high level staff and meetings. I enjoy the everyday challenges of making successful meetings happen for our management teams.
Lab Support
Lab Support Associate (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: learned about stability on samples and different medical processes
Cons: no cons great job
Would receive and accession samples, then transport them to the lab for testing. Also contact Project Coordinators for the test results.
great place to work at
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Scotland and part of EnglandFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long drives sometimes
due to the end of the contract with P&G I am looking for a new and challenging role in medical sales field. My role included, introducing new programs to the dental surgeries to drive the business forward and organising Lunch and learns with verified CPD. I have always delivered my targets and over exceeded them on occasion's.
Great Colleagues
CLINICAL TEAM LEAD/PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Culture has changed since the company has gone public. Too many clinical redesigns.
Dynamic workplace- career development
Clinical Research Associate 2 (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPJanuary 20, 2015
There are deadlines to meet but there is alot of guidance and support. This is a great company to work for in terms of career development and growth.
productive workplace
Project Leader (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYJanuary 17, 2015
work will keep you busy but you will never have to take it home, leave work at work. you will have peaks of busy time where you might have to spend a few additional hours during the week to get thins done or prep for the next day
Good
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
The company is keen on ensuring employees having a good work/life balance, provides great benefits including on site gym, goes beyond its perimeter and is involved in the local community through STEM initiative an other volunteer initiatives. Innovation is encouraged and management is driven by a contagious passion for saving the lives of patients. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in pharma industry.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more