Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 27, 2015
I enjoyed working with both the management and fantastic people at Quintiles. I gained experience working for a world wide company but with a focus on the western region.
Productive workplace
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Food and transportation
Cons: Extending work hours
High productive oriented management extending working hours on daily basis. Need to give equal oppurtunity to all employees to grow in career.
Enjoyable Employment
Nurse Educator, Nurse Ambassador (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 15, 2015
Pros: Great patient interactions
Great opportunity to serve patients receiving medication for auto immune diseases. Great opportunity to make an impact with patients. Educated on disease state, medication, and interacted with health care team.
good work life balance
Drug Safety Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 11, 2015
good company especially for ladies, they provide very good safety for ladies who working for night shifts. Conduct rewards and recognition every month
Great Company
Clinical Trials Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 10, 2015
Good systems in place to make the job more efficient, career growth from this current role is limited, laid back atmosphere.
Very Knowlegeable Company
Senior Clinical Research Associate III (Current Employee), VirginiaMay 6, 2015
Pros: Learning Curve trainings are available at all times.
Cons: Work, Life, Balance has been difficult to do.
A great place to work for if work, life, balance was reinforced. Lately management has not been very responsive to CRA needs.
Relaxing place to work
Clinical System Programmer (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 5, 2015
We worked together as a team to meet various deadlines. We attended weekly meetings to stay on top of deadlines. Management didn't always communicate with everyone on the team of changes or make sure everyone was trained adequately.
The best place to work for as a clinical research professional.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 5, 2015
Clinical research professional in Quintiles learn a lot, and enhances the experience tremendously. Management always emphasize the importance of maintaining work/life balance.
Q
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 3, 2015
Quintiles is a good place to get your foot in the door but management is not that great. They expect contract workers to work more hours than regular workers for less pay Q logic.
Ok for contract position and growing company.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: Good traing.
Cons: Some confusion in communication.
They always try to find you work in a new contract, even when laid off. Fun co- workers to be around. People have a lot of experience.
Great company to work for
Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 21, 2015
I have worked for Quintiles for 4 years and have never had anything but good things come my way. It was a transition for me to come back from being a stay at home for some time but with the help of the Quintiles team I have made huge strides in my career path.
Great company to work for
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 21, 2015
Loved my department (facilities) and my team. The benefits were great. school reimbursements program, opportunities for advancement. healthy lifestyle promoted with many programs to aid, gym on site and gym reimbursement for off site programs.
Senior management looks to retain high performing people to continue to build on an already excellent reputation within the industry.
CNS Specialty District Sales Manager - Northeast - (Current Employee), Home BasedApril 20, 2015
Quintiles is a highly professional organization that is well respected in the industry. Opportunities are contingent upon current projects.
Contract employee
Diabetes Sales Specialist, CNS Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRApril 14, 2015
Company offering contracts to represent different pharmaceutical companies. Low base pay. Great benefits and management.
Friendly Atmosphere
Product support specialist-1 (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 13, 2015
1.i be in time to office,and read my Emails like i would take around 15-20 min to read it up and then go through all meetings sheduled for the day and start my work

2.I learned how to manage the shift
3.Friendly my management
4.very co-operative
5.Always we push ourself in safer side before it gets to hardest path
Wasted time
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 12, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No transparency, lack of professionalism, unethical managment
A typical work day with Quintiles had me feeling like I wish I had a better job. There was very little communication cascaded from field managers and project lead to sales reps. If any information was provided, it was vague. Unfortunately, most everyone on the team feels the same way, however, no one will voice their concerns. Bonus payments were ALWAYS paid weeks to months later than expected pay date. There is little to no sense of job security since project lead and field managers do not know contract details themselves. Expect to hear that they will look into answering questions and expect no follow up. Management across all levels are not qualified nor capable of maintaining lasting professional relationships. Contract organization, no long term benefit, lower salary, limited potential. Wasted my time and resources.
Good company but culture needs change
PMO Analyst (Current Employee), Edinburgh, SCTApril 8, 2015
Pros: Best benefits in the industry
Cons: Difficult to progress
Great salary and talented people, however the industry breeds a blame culture rather than finding the issue and fixing it. Have learnt a lot from my 8 years there and would recommend them as an employer.
great atmosphere to work in
Pain Specialist (Current Employee), Hazleton, PAApril 2, 2015
great leadership
competive benefits
great training programs
well structered bonus plans
team players
best part of job treated on an individual basis
good company to work for
Intern Biostatistician (Current Employee), Durham, NCApril 2, 2015
Good company to work for as an intern biostatistican. Able to learn and practice a wide range of knowledge in clinical trial design and drug development.
Interesting place to work
commercial (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: no job security
I don't care to respond any further. Good environment, good people, managers a tad egomaniacal. Overall, happy but little job security.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more