Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
Integrated Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 25, 2016
Quintiles is a great company for work/life balance as they strive on ensuring that you take care of your family. They also have flexible remote positions that work great.
Compensation
Clinical Data Coordinator (Current Employee), Centurion, GautengApril 20, 2016
Pros: Flexing
The company underpays us and that demoralizes us.

Growth in the organization is very slow for me.

I still experience some segregation.

Personally, I have experienced the race line card.
Workplace with many possibilities and versatile work tasks
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), HelsinkiApril 16, 2016
Pros: One day of voluntary benefit work yearly is a "Pro" with impact.
Cons: None.
Fun place to work with a possibility to acquire much knowledge and management skills.

This company is fast-paced and never stopping!
Q
Clinical project Support Specialist (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 15, 2016
Pros: people, working from home, support
Cons: benefits, career growth
Great people, management is not always aware of how processes, transition, and the clinical model and career pathway work
Really a nice place to work.
Safety Officer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 12, 2016
Pros: perks are good
Cons: Very less work life balance in the same time, work hard and earn extra other than your salary which can be 100% to your CTC.
Really a nice place to work. Management is focused and goal oriented and creates such an environment that how tough it may be, each and every goals are achieved at any cost
Great opportunity for Pharma Sales
Metabolic Specialty Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 9, 2016
Cons: Lack of career growth opportunities
Great Opportunity for Pharma Sales work for short intervals of time, i.e., contracts for one to three years. Not as much opportunity for career growth as compared to working directly with Pharma company.
An excellent place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAApril 8, 2016
Pros: FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME & ENHANCING HUMAN HEALTH, TENURED PHARMACEUTICAL REPRESENTATIVES MAY CONTINUE IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY AS IT HAS EVOLVED
Cons: (FOR ANYONE) CAN BE VERY UNSTABLE (FOR THE MORE TENURED) EXPECT LOWER BASES/BONUS POTENTIALS, SLIGHTLY FEWER BENEFITS AND LARGER TERRITORIES
An excellent opportunity for perspective representatives seeking to gain insight and experience in the industry & for tenured pharmaceutical representatives to continue in the pharmaceutical industry as it has evolved
Very Productive
Proposal Developer (Former Employee), Home based officeApril 5, 2016
Learned to priorities and be organised, worked with wonderful people and loved clinical research. Most hardest part of the job was struggling to get organise a meeting with colleagues from abroad as everybody was scattered between US, EU etc.
Productive and supportive environment
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Diabetes (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 23, 2016
Potential for growth, excellent company. I really enjoy interacting with various md's throughout the week. Compiance is an absolute must.
Results-Driven and Focused
Site Management Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 20, 2016
Pros: work-life balance
Cons: heavy workloads
very engaging company with great work/life balance. Company strives to provide a healthier world. Focused, results driven and thrives on leaving a strong global footprint
A Great Place to Work
QA Auditor, Investigator Review (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 17, 2016
I was employed by Quintles twice and enjoyed a 25 year career here! I was silly enough to leave for another company for 18 months, but smart enough to return!
Terrible place to work- clinical science specialist- run away!
Clinical science specialist (Former Employee), United StatesMarch 14, 2016
I'm not really sure how this organizations has so many good reviews. Management is terrible and they have a very high turnover rate. I worked here for a year and in all my years as a nurse can hands down say this was the worst job I ever had. I stuck it out thinking things would get better- I was wrong. No work life balance- managers are out of touch and expectations are unrealistic! Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere!
SQA Engineer II (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAMarch 9, 2016
Pros: The dynamic within teams was cordial and pleasant.
Cons: The people and hardware resources did not compliment the needs of projects assigned.
Under constant changes to resources, Team members were committed and determined to provide the best product releases to all assigned projects.
lab tech
lab tech (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 9, 2016
printed and labeled medical tubes
processed Pfizer medical orders
preparing medical kits
properly labeled medical tubes for kits
handled ancillary materials
Senior Data Manager (Former Employee), Bloemfontein, Free StateMarch 4, 2016
Pros: Flexible Hours
Cons: long hours
The Company is driven through sales and deadlines . Fun place to work . Motivates personnel and very lean to help improve life work balance.
Interesting but many many hours of uncompensated overtime for regular staff
manager (Current Employee), RTPMarch 2, 2016
Interesting work but many many hours of uncompensated overtime for regular US staff. No work life balance.

A heavy push to India offshoring. Work being moved overseas (to India) as fast as possible as well as H1B guest work visa Indians being brought in to the RTP office to replace (or not hire) Americans whereever possible.
my review
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 25, 2016
Pros: na
Cons: na
A typical day at work starts at 7:30 am and it is full of energy from then until 3:30pm... Granted there aren't any fires to put out (some literal and some not) my day is pretty busy... I also maintain budgets for 15 - 20 purchase orders. These purchase orders are for various vendors that we come into contact/contract with on a daily basis. I walk a 201k square foot building holding 600-650 employees... I also work closely with the security team daily.

The best part of this position is that I get to interact with my co-workers/customers internal and external on a daily basis... The hardest part of the job is when there is a situation that creates downtown in a particular department.
Proposal Developer/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 18, 2016
I am working in Quintiles from past one and half years, work culture is good but work pressure is more, if you perform well than you will recognized by senior members easily.
Professional staff, good work life balance
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Fantastic global company that a allows flexibility to employees. Co workers are great to work with, benefits are substantial, non stressful environment.
Good company, growth issues, but those are good issues to have
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Pros: Growing company
Cons: Lack of process can occasionally lead to confusion between internal organizations
Good company, compensation is fair. Not all processes are determined so there is flexibility to get things done. Occasionally, lack of process can cause confusion between internal clients.