Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This has been a golden experience in my life with Quintiles since I have learned what a corporate environment is all about through them
Clinical Data Coordinator (CDC) (Former Employee), Bloemfontein, FSFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: learning new things everyday
Cons: this job at times required long hours with extensive concentration
A typical day at work will be consisting of raising database queries and issues to clinical sites and data reconciliation on database. I have learned how to use different databases, how to use a computer, how to organise meetings via Microsoft Outlook. I have also learned how to manage my work and preventing possible backlogs by working long hours to make sure all deliverables are cleared. My co-workers have been more than a team for me as we covered each one's work in their absentia to prevent work from piling up. The hardest part of the job was when one needed to concentrate long hours on a computer when approaching the deadline of a clinical study. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had successfully locked up a study with minimal database errors. This boosted us with a lot of confidence and optimism ahead of new clinical studies.
Productive and fun place to work at, we get cupcakes on your birthday
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KansasFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in our building
Cons: we still get two 15 minutes breaks
A typical day at work started at 6am, I learned today how to submit documents for approval to our India office through our Elvis software system. By working hand in hand with my co-workers to day was a good day. The hardest part of the job, was the process, it was slow due to so many people uploading documents that they also need to the system all at once, causing the system to run slow. Management was great about it, they understood that due to the new changes and the work load that it was going to take both team India and team America some time to work out the bugs. But that is what makes the job enjoyable over coming the challenges.
Part of the P2P team. Highly productive and very busy Finance Team
Purchasing Associate (Current Employee), Livingston, SCTFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: free heathcare, pip bonus, discounts from other businesses, wwd awards
Cons: very stressfull
Post copies of PO's in shared drive for sites, that send orders locally (EEME countries)
Run Daily queries
Approve CTMS vendors
Review/Approve requisitions requests twice daily
Add vendor details to Banking system for manual payments
Add/amend Vendor details on system
Run error queries
Work on email (vendor queries) and Dept Service Desk (User queries, training and amendments to orders)
Add/Update Employee information to system
Create/update security forms for user system roles
Ensure all audit requirements are met.
Very stable Company with excellent benefits.
Executive Assistant & Meeting Planner (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: working with high level executives.
Cons: long hours and little flexibility.
Very experienced Executive Assistant with dynamic organizational skills and energy. I have a tremendous ability to maintain poise and confidence in working with high level staff and meetings. I enjoy the everyday challenges of making successful meetings happen for our management teams.
Lab Support
Lab Support Associate (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: learned about stability on samples and different medical processes
Cons: no cons great job
Would receive and accession samples, then transport them to the lab for testing. Also contact Project Coordinators for the test results.
great place to work at
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Scotland and part of EnglandFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long drives sometimes
due to the end of the contract with P&G I am looking for a new and challenging role in medical sales field. My role included, introducing new programs to the dental surgeries to drive the business forward and organising Lunch and learns with verified CPD. I have always delivered my targets and over exceeded them on occasion's.
Great Colleagues
CLINICAL TEAM LEAD/PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Culture has changed since the company has gone public. Too many clinical redesigns.
Dynamic workplace- career development
Clinical Research Associate 2 (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPJanuary 20, 2015
There are deadlines to meet but there is alot of guidance and support. This is a great company to work for in terms of career development and growth.
productive workplace
Project Leader (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYJanuary 17, 2015
work will keep you busy but you will never have to take it home, leave work at work. you will have peaks of busy time where you might have to spend a few additional hours during the week to get thins done or prep for the next day
Good
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
The company is keen on ensuring employees having a good work/life balance, provides great benefits including on site gym, goes beyond its perimeter and is involved in the local community through STEM initiative an other volunteer initiatives. Innovation is encouraged and management is driven by a contagious passion for saving the lives of patients. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in pharma industry.
Very good place to work
Associate Clinical data coordinator (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: work environment and work culture
Quintiles is a very good place to work. Started my career with Quintiles and learned a lot in Data management as well as personal skills and development. Management is good and encouraging. All co-workers are helpful and friendly in work environment. Only hardest part of the job is when it comes to salary. The work itself is a enjoyable part.
Great company to work for.
Clinical Trials Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 2, 2015
Great company to work for. Great hours, good resources for career advancement. There are many training engagements that help with potential growth within the company.
Knowledgeable Management and Professional Environment.
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 25, 2014
Pros: benefits of being with a nationally ranked company, tremendous exposure to the industry. autonomy.
Cons: extensive overninght travel 90-95%
The hardest part of this Job was the extensive training and testing for the first three months. The most enjoyable part was to travel all over the US to different Hospital Sites to train and learn the product. Management was very knowledgeable and fair. Teamwork was strongly encouraged. The most important learning curve was to adapt to the extensive amount of Administrative duties involved in this position.
laboratory techncian
Clinical Inventory Control Associate (Former Employee), Smyrna, GADecember 24, 2014
Pros: medical assembler
Cons: no breaks.
Overall, it was wealthy in learning the different field as laboratory technician. In addition, it was a life time experience to be educate on different field .
Working in that company was a life time experience . In all aspect of the field it was an excelling experience.

Working at Quintiles was the opportunity to learn the other side of the medical tools. As a typical day set in, I was called to identify a medical appliance that was new in the company, it was very challenging , it took medical mind, it took me days before I was able to differentiate the tools.

I have learnt to be detailed oriented.
At the time I was working in that company time management was the best thing I learnt in that company. I was very consistency in whatever I do by getting my work done.
Team work was my goal .
Time demanding but managed to work within a reasonable time.
Being to identified all the medical tools and differentiate.

I became well equipped and educated in the medical fields. I have learn to work with the medical tools as well managing them .It was an excellent company to work with.
Great stepping stone into the world of Pharma
Sales professional (Current Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 16, 2014
Great company to work for to build experience and grow networking circle.
View employees as independent professionals
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Grand Junction, CODecember 15, 2014
Pros: friendly and respectful to employees
Cons: very short-term employment opportunity
Free to operate business without tight micro-management but hold employees accountable for performance. Offer nice compensation packages and keep employees feeling connected as part of a team. Company helps employees feel that we are making a difference bringing better healthcare opportunities to physicians and their patients.
Productive place
Associate Statistical Programmer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 3, 2014
Pros: healthy food at very low cost and good working environment
Cons: less salary
My day starts with checking my emails followed by project meeting. Then I start working on my assigned work accordingly.

Being a fresher, this company gave me enough confidence to work on my technical skills and I am very thankful for this.

Management is quite good. It is always been supportive with me.

My co-workers and me have better understanding and support each other.

I did not find anything hard till now but still hardest part of the job for me is very less salary.

I have enjoyed each and every moment in this company specially my internship phase.
Well support to employees
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), BangkokNovember 29, 2014
Pros: free tea and coffee, lots of traveling, well benefit
Cons: work overload
Company provides sufficient training to employers and also support for traveling.
Good culture
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNNovember 23, 2014
The typical day is fun and fast paced. I learned selling skills and disease state knowledge. The management team is realistic and relaxed. The co-workers and the culture is great. The job is difficult at times but I most enjoy the interaction between me and the customer knowing that we both are seeking a better quality of life for the patients.
Loved the company and the job
Medical Specialty Representative - Women's Health (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2014
Quintiles was the contract organization to implement a new product by Ther-Rx Specialty Corp for women's health product calling on OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians. I covered Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Tremendous focus on this job with lots of autonomy. The initial launch of the product was a struggle but I was so passionate about this product and what it did for women that I was determined to win the battle one physician at a time. Being very successful in this position and creating a highly successful territory with no market presence was very rewarding. I know I impacted patient lives, their babies, and their families.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more