Quintessentially Lifestyle Canada is a members-only luxury lifestyle management service that provides personalized concierge services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Bespoke services include travel, lifestyle recommendations and insider access to exclusive brands, promotions, events and venues worldwide. Our mission is to go above and beyond our members expectations to provide a superior lifestyle management experience.
We currently have an opportunity available to join our dynamic team of Concierge Lifestyle Managers.
As a Concierge Lifestyle Manager you will be responsible for assisting our Corporate and High Net Worth clients with their requests. Working as part of a team within our service centre you will handle incoming calls for clients providing them with knowledgeable and consultative service. Using your effective questioning and relationship building skills you will be able to quickly build rapport, make relevant recommendations, confirm bookings and recognize cross-sell opportunities based on your thorough understanding of the benefits and services available, and your ability to match these to the clients’ requirements.
Client experience is our primary focus, therefore, you will have a strong desire to provide excellent service to our clients with the goal to always exceed the clients’ expectations. Client enquiries will be dealt with on first contact where possible and in a professional, accurate and efficient manner.
You will be speaking with clients on the telephone and communicating in writing; both with clients and colleagues, therefore the following skills are required:
- Exceptional bi-lingual (English/French) communication skills; both verbal and written.
- The ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
- Be highly articulate with extensive vocabulary skills
- Be able to deal with demanding customer situations in a professional and efficient manner
To be successful in the role you must:
- Be highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be able to Adhere to strict deadlines
- Have the ability to meet service standard requirements
- Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Be a creative thinker
- Have strong active listening skills
- Possess the ability to work on your own initiative in addition to working as part of a team
You should possess:
- A minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in a customer service and/or call centre environment
- Hospitality industry experience is preferred
- A strong capacity for IT & CRM systems
- Sound knowledge of local/international dining establishments
- A love for the arts & entertainment
- Be an ardent follower of sporting events
- Have a flair for creativity
Due to the nature of the role a high level of confidentially and the ability to pass a standard background check are imperative.
Hours of work are flexible part-time, Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm, so flexibility is a must.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits.