Quinn Contracting Ltd. – Our Team Is Expanding!
Quinn is the plant and facilities maintenance, turnaround and capital projects contractor of choice for clients in the industrial sector looking for the most dedicated, client-orientated and safety-focused team in the industry.
People and Safety First
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading, company paid RSP contributions
- Benefits packages
- Wellness programs
- A supportive environment
- Opportunities for growth
Job Posting #IOR13-032
Lakeland District – Mahkeses IORL Site
Location: Cold Lake, AB
The Field Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance activities at the worksite level
- Journeyman Pipefitter with 3 years of plant maintenance or construction experience
- Ability to read and understand blue prints / P&ID’s / piping specifications and QA / QC requirements
- Well-developed administrative, supervisory, and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency in an MS Windows environment (Outlook, Word, Excel, & able to learn SAP)
- Maintain relations with Customer and co-workers through effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated safety awareness and a commitment to safety (own and others)
- Ability to achieve 100% completion of mandatory training as per “Responsible Care”
- Ability to meet the requirements of the Physical Demands Analysis (see attached)
- Must possess a valid Alberta driver’s license
- Available to work on short notice for call outs and overtime, as per Customer request
- Reliable and punctual with good attendance
- Must possess strong leadership skills as well as very safety minded
- Coordinates all tasks with the Quinn Techs in the field and provides leadership for technical aspects
- Ensures work is done safely through regular Safety Toolbox meetings and on the job monitoring; identify all incidents to the Plant Coordinator for follow up
- Ensure all employees assigned to the unit have received and understand the Unit safety indoctrination
- Monitor the quality of workmanship and identify potential problems to the Plant Coordinator
- Reinforce Responsible Care standards
- Ensures that site MSWP and safety procedures are being followed
- Interact with the Quinn Plant Coordinator on manpower and manpower leveling requirements
- Attend all meetings as requested by the Customer
- Comply with Quinn and Customer safety policies and procedures
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
START DATE: TBD
Please submit application with complete resume to:
Quinn Contracting Ltd.
Visit www.quinncontracting.ca/careers for more opportunities or call our Careers Hotline at 1.855.885.6233 for more information about our postings.
Quinn Contracting has been serving the oil, gas and petrochemical industries for over 40 years. We began with a promise to provide superior...