QUINN CONTRACTING LTD. Employee Review

View all QUINN CONTRACTING LTD. reviews

Made life long friends in a positive work area
Scaffold Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville11 March 2014
Worked on a turnaround crew up on the CLAWR "cold lake air weapons range" building and modifying scaffolds for other trades such as Welders and Pipe Fitters.Tto me its the people working next to you that makes your job, the salary is probably the lowest in the scaffolding trade but the experience i had with my coworkers was priceless. Hardest part of the job was driving an hour to and from work but being able to work along other trades and seeing what they do is very enjoyable and a learning expierence
Pros
long hours, Home every night
Cons
Drive to and from work

Other QUINN CONTRACTING LTD. Employee Reviews

Long term full time scaffolding job
Journeyman Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB11 February 2018
Straight up scaffolding work. Tube and Clamp, mostly, and professional co-workers. I personally enjoyed working for Quinn, as they were honest and up front about future jobs/work and are willing to transfer you to keep you busy.
Pros
Good wages, good people
Cons
Confusing hiring process
B Pressure Rig Welder (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB6 February 2018
When i worked for quinn it was very enjoyable, people i worked with were awesome and the management treated me well. I left the company to take a break from welding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUINN CONTRACTING LTD.. Our community is ready to answer.