QUINN CONTRACTING LTD. Employee Review

View all QUINN CONTRACTING LTD. reviews

Made life long friends in a positive work area
Scaffold Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville11 March 2014
Worked on a turnaround crew up on the CLAWR "cold lake air weapons range" building and modifying scaffolds for other trades such as Welders and Pipe Fitters.Tto me its the people working next to you that makes your job, the salary is probably the lowest in the scaffolding trade but the experience i had with my coworkers was priceless. Hardest part of the job was driving an hour to and from work but being able to work along other trades and seeing what they do is very enjoyable and a learning expierence
Pros
long hours, Home every night
Cons
Drive to and from work

Other QUINN CONTRACTING LTD. Employee Reviews

I was with Quinn for approx 6 years
Journeyman Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB6 November 2017
They gave me my start in my trade. They treated me fairly and honestly. They are true leaders in the Maintenance and Turn around industry. Ive worked both turn around and maintenance for Quinn and both are well run and efficient.
Very good company to work for.
Pipefitter/labouer (Current Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB21 September 2017
Quinn contracting are very safety conscience company. I have worked for several different Managers there. For references you may talk to Bob Bott at the Ram River Gas Plant in Rocky Mountain House, or Tim Jackson at the Nova Joffrey plant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUINN CONTRACTING LTD.. Our community is ready to answer.