Quinn Construction Ltd.—Our Team is Expanding!
People and safety. First.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading, company paid RSP contributions
- Benefits packages
- Wellness programs
- A supportive environment
- Opportunities for growth
JOB POSTING NUMBER: QCL12
SITE: Cenovus Foster Creek
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
The purpose of this position is to oversee business performance of your project and to meet the expectations of the client and Quinn. This is achieved through productive planning, execution of processes, and coaching of staff to ensure consistent application of corporate policies and procedures. This is a camp position with a shift of 9&5.
- Dealing with day to day issues, giving input to improve programs, and monitoring safety, costs, production and quality, internal to Quinn company business is required
- Technical aspects include bid preparation and adherence to Quinn and client QA/QC systems
- Ensuring that customer expectations for safety, quality, cost and schedule are met
- Ensuring that employees understand policies and procedures
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Adhering to contract terms and conditions
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing, payroll, and accounts payable
- Journeyman trade certification or equivalent post-secondary training an asset
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in industrial maintenance and projects
- Previous experience working and interacting with subcontractors
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Adequate typing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Emailing ability
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling function
- Knowledge of turnaround requirements
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation and planning skills
- Knowledge of contract structure
- In-depth knowledge of OH&S act and regulations, Provincial Labour Standards (Alberta and BC), WCB Act and Regulations, and the Quinn Safety Program
The following field level training will be required:
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
START DATE: TBD
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION WITH COMPLETED RESUME TO:
Quinn Construction Ltd.
Fax: (403) 885-5617
Apply online to: quinnconstruction.ca
Quinn is the plant and facilities maintenance, turnaround and capital projects contractor of choice for clients in the industrial sector looking for the most dedicated, client-orientated and safety-focused team in the industry.
Visit www.quinncontracting.ca/careers for more opportunities or call our Careers Hotline at 1.855.885.6233 for more information about our postings.