Quinn Construction Ltd.—Our Team Is Expanding!
People and safety. First.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading, company paid RSP contributions
- Benefits packages
- Wellness programs
- A supportive environment
- Opportunities for growth
JOB POSTING NUMBER: B13-001
SITE: Corporate Office
POSITION TITLE: Controller
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for all staff and financial resources delivering effective and efficient accounting services including disbursement of company funds, invoicing and collection of accounts receivable, payroll processing, job costing, and general ledger accounting procedures and processes for Quinn Construction Ltd.
- Lead and oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing
- Responsible for all month-end accounting close including month-end accruals and adjustments, generate internal financial statements and analyze financial results for accuracy
- Develop, implement, and maintain accounting systems, policies, and procedures
- Lead, supervise, train, and support accounting staff
- Provide decision making support to the CFO and Senior Leadership Team that includes financial analysis, interpretation, and recommendations
- Implement, develop, and maintain accounting processes to ensure safeguarding of assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with professional designation(CA, CMA, CGA)
- Minimum 5 years in the Oil and Gas or Industrial Maintenance industry
- Minimum 5 years related experience in a Senior Accountant role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Detailed hands on accounting knowledge
- Ability to supervise staff
- Analytical skills
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Visionary, with strong leadership, time management and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Works well under pressure with multiple deadlines
CLOSING DATE: January 25, 2013
START DATE: To be Determined
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER, QUOTING JOB #B13-001 TO:
Quinn Construction Ltd. HR Dept.
P.O. Box 539, Blackfalds, AB T0M 0J0
Apply online to: quinnconstruction.ca
Quinn is the plant and facilities maintenance, turnaround and capital projects contractor of choice for clients in the industrial sector looking for the most dedicated, client-orientated and safety-focused team in the industry.
Visit www.quinnconstruction.ca/careers for more opportunities or call our Careers Hotline at 1.855.885.6233 for more information about our postings.