Your responsibilities will include:
- Resource planning & co-ordination for Calgary Service Center
- Manage service center inbound/outbound operations
- Manage service center dispatch operations
- Cost, budget & report management in collaboration with the Terminal Manager
- Implement and Oversee Health and Safety programs; assist with action planning for safety programs; respond to workers' health and safety issues.
- Promote and enforce safety & compliance and maintenance policies
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate assigned personnel; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline and procedures.
- Foster and promote an environment of continuous improvement in the following areas:
Client development & customer service, process enhancement, and associate productivity & development
This is not a comprehensive list. Additional responsibilities may be assigned over time.
- The successful candidate must have three to five years of warehouse and transportation experience
- Solid leadership skills
- Must very detail oriented
- Excellent planning, scheduling and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment
Quik X provides a comprehensive, shared-cost benefits package to all full-time salary paid employees.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to Rick Halliday via email and subject line below.
E-mail: rhalliday @ quikx.com
Subject line: CGY OPS