QX, a naational and respected Transforce company is looking for creative individuals who have a genuine desire to assist others, enjoy problem solving, display initiative and take pride in keeping promises and commitments. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Coordinate work flow for Linehaul drivers and Owner Operators
- Ensure timely arrival and movement of freight
- Coordinate utilization of company tractors and trailers
- Entry of dispatched trips, load/pick up information, driver availability and manifest information into iSeries (AS400) system
- Participates in, and ensures compliance with, the Quik X Health and Safety Program
- Minimum two years experience in the Transportation Industry. Persons with Dispatch
Success would come from using the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to translate industry knowledge into cost effective shipping arrangements
- Ability to work effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize situations to handle urgent issues first.
- Basic accounting / mathematical comprehension
- PC based spreadsheet and word processing experience
- Knowledge of North American geography
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and achieve outcomes in a fast paced environment
- Work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- At least two years dispatch experience in the transportation industry
- AS/400, iIBM series experience
- Flexibility to work extra hours when required
Shift: Friday – Monday from 8:00am to 6:30pm
QuikX provides competitive salary and benefits.
Interested applicants sholud send their resumes by fax: 905-565-5446.
QuikX is an equal opportunity employer