Quest

Quest Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great to work
Processing Administrator/File Clerk (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 8, 2014
Great place to work and grow within the company. Fast paced work place but very enjoyable.
fun
fitters mate (Current Employee), winchester and leatherheadOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free spends and digs
Cons: long hours
good work but delivery's never on time working with good lads but to long hours and not anouth days off and moved from job to job to much at no notice
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), Санкт Петербург, RussiaOctober 4, 2014
Pros: employee friendly, flexible work hours.
Cons: little opportunities for training and professional growth.
While I worked with Quest Software, the company was acquired by Dell, then Dell itself became private. Quest paid generous compensation. I had great relationships with the management. I could have worked there for years but left the company because I felt the need to grow professionally.
too many bosses (from when I started to when I Retired)
Generalist and Lead Blood Banker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2014
Pros: each shift had enough techs and we had back up machines
Cons: people abused the fmla policy
too many clicks, that caused unnecessary drama
I was at Valley Hospital for the entire 21 years even when we were
brought out twice. so I saw a lot of management changes.
Some were good but some were bad . I saw micromanaging and
also Caos. Equipment come and go. it was always interesting to me.
However, I was in the Blood Bank which was separate from – more... the rest
of the lab, so I tried to do my own thing and stay out of the drama in the main lab., – less
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn Heights, MISeptember 30, 2014
working at a group home were a good job experience cooking cleaning house chores mointoring clients throughout the shift writing in their dream books and goals book changing briefs positioning clients and making sure they were okay.
Awful solutuon to a problem
none (Former Employee), noneSeptember 19, 2014
Cons: all
This is for Quest temporary company in Atlanta GA

Visited a small firm about 1.3 hrs away hiring perm but met another manager than the one told to

After the visit no word or call back

Quest decides to send us out on a job hunt to a large trucking stop in the middle of no where for 1 day

After locating the truck stop no one answered the door and – more... after waiting 15 mintues and calling with no answer we left the scene

Now there mad at us for not staying longer-get your priorities straight if someone is suppose to meet at 8am then be there to meet and greet the people, have some respect give good directions if you know the location isnt visible – less
Easy job, no room for advancement
Personal Assistant/Direct care worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 20, 2014
Pros: i was provided free courses at schoolcraft community college
Cons: no breaks, no room for advancement, and low pay
I loved working with the residents. My manager could have did more for her employees but other than that my time there was ok. I took courses at Schoolcraft Community College in order to be able to treat certain situations in the best manner. I most hardest part of the job was communicating with a resident that was deaf.
Long hours, minimal pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Johns MIJuly 23, 2014
Management inconsistent with what the Employee Manual stated. One manager told me I was lucky to even have a job when I questioned some of the policies.
Great people
System Administrator (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILJuly 15, 2014
It was a great company and I loved the team I worked with. Too bad it was short lived.
great place to learn
Automated Chemistry Technician Quest Diagnostics (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: poor pay
very big lab great place to learn from the best at the biz. bevy nice people and good place to work
Not good Not bad for the location I worked.
Configuration management (Former Employee), Belgaum IndiaJune 16, 2014
I can review for the location I worked for, It was not too great and not too bad, personally I don't feel we can grow a lot. Other work locations and job culture might be great but cant rate this.
It's a nice job
Inventory worker (Current Employee), Ravenswood WVJune 7, 2014
Cons: only work once a week
I'm not allowed to say it's ok look I'm sorry but I'm really not allowed to say
great work when in the area and pay
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Keyser, WVMay 20, 2014
I really like this company,but it don't have much work for me to do local
Busy productive place to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2014
Quest was a very detailed oriented place to work for. If you did your homework and studied your blood test working there was as simple as one two three. Unfortunately i was only there as a temp employee. I learned a lot from that place and i will always remember working for that company
fun
sales agent (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 7, 2014
Pros: free stuff
Cons: salary
call logs were too much

learnt patience

good

fun people to be around

if the network was down

free stuff
Review of working with Quest
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 1, 2014
An average day with working with this company included grooming and taking care of individuals. I learned how to maintain a safe environment for the residents by keeping up with monthly checks around the house I worked in. I also learned to transport clients to wherever they needed to go, prepare and cook meals for them, and clean the house by doing – more... laundry, dishes, bathrooms, and bedrooms. I managed their ADL notes daily going by their personal planning books. I answered phone calls, and passed medications. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I could take care of others who needed the help, and learning about each individual and their needs. – less
productive all the time
Teller/Enquries Clerk (Current Employee), Bloemfontein, FSFebruary 26, 2014
Cons: not permanent
relaxed work environment
friendly stuff
more growth opportunities
It was fun while I worked there...
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: creative environment, fun to work for boss with an open mind, challenging work while not overwhelming, leadership promotes a learning environment, flexible hours and casual dress code
Cons: software industry means it's constantly changing directions, some company expenditures seem "excessive"
I worked in the Creative Services department, part of the Marketing team. Once in a while we'd take off on a Friday and head down to the beach and sight-see. We had a great blend of characters and personalities on the team, with wide range of experiences and skills that compliment each other. Plus the team leader cultivated a great culture of "fun but – more... responsible" with the right touch of creative freedom. I love that creative input was valued, whether you're the new intern or a seasoned art director, and some of the ideas we came up with fully reflected on the fun, creative culture that surrounded the department.

The hours are flexible, I'd get to work at 10:00am and leave at 6:00pm daily, as long as all my tasks are done or up to schedule. The work is challenging at times, but we've always managed to find time off to walk across the street to the Spectrum, or get 15 minutes in Wii boxing.

There are some really talented people on the team, and few has gone on to bigger and better things. I've kept in touch with some of the team members and some have said it's not quite the same since the acquisition. Oh well. It was definitely one of the more fun places I've worked at. – less
good
Microsoft Dot Net Developer Trainee (Former Employee), chennaiFebruary 4, 2014
i worked in quest its a nice experience had in small company...
fun work place
sales consultant (Current Employee), braamparkJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: thje are free lunches on bull run days
Cons: the long hours are there and its 10 hrs
learn how to handle objection, the hardesyt is getting difficult clients, closing and taking ownership of the call is the fun part. I have gud team players at my team.

1 2 3 4

About Quest

Quest Software, Inc. (Quest) designs, develops, markets, distributes and supports enterprise systems management software products. – Read more

Quest Photos