Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learned a lot.
Clinical - Intern Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Lakewood, COMay 22, 2015
This is where I did my school internship at. I was not a paid employee, so don't know about the pay/benefits. I enjoyed the work and learning what went on in a clinic as a phlebotomist.
great place
Principal Consultant (Current Employee), London, ENGMay 22, 2015
Pros: good projects
Cons: long hours
Directed all phases of corporate/retail model validation program from initiation to finalised delivery report/recommendations.
Drafted required programs deliverables each validation cycle such as risk assessment report, risk scorecard and supporting portfolio assessment.
Developed required presentations and reports to facilitate validation assessment, outcome, remedial work required and future deployment/implementation options.
Assessed business unit program planning, budgeting, vendor selection(behavioural analysis/retail scoring partners) and operational quality assurance efforts per validation requirements.
Coordinated design meetings and decisions across internal departments and teams as required.
Summarised audit findings, risks and detailed recommendations to senior management/board committee.
Met with business unit leaders to identify and assess business controls, risks, process gaps and work flow inefficiencies.
Great company to work for
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Tucker, GAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Good company with great benefits
Cons: Short breaks with high workload
Worked as a Medical Technologist at one of their main labs. Very fast paced work environment with high workload. Difficult to manage workload at times.
Data Entry Clerk/Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 20, 2015
Start the work as soon as you get to your desk. The team leader brings the work every hour or before if you needed. The work place is a safe and the people are kind.
fun place
Specimen Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 20, 2015
• Effectively assist with building a total of 400 trucks daily
• Efficiently produces in a manufacturing type setting, by frequent lifting and carrying of objects, standing for long hours each day, and using the flexibility of limbs and hand-eye coordination
• Takes proactive measures by performing routine maintenance checks on machinery to ensure the accurateness of quality
Quest Diagnostics
Cytology (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 19, 2015
Pros: stable hours and responsibilities
Cons: none
Some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work beside. Long hours and commute were just more than I cared to give. I would and have recommended Quest to others.
Ok place to work
Route Service Representative III (Current Employee), Garland, TXMay 19, 2015
Long days in heavy traffic and some of the employees are disrespectful with general low morale and very very poor raises.
Department was eliminated, many employees lost their jobs
Tech Rep I (Former Employee), Horsham, PAMay 16, 2015
• Communicated lab results to physician and nurses.
• Handle all customer inquiries, reporting of results, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide customer satisfaction.
• Use established protocols for reporting client concerns, and other duties as required to meet the customer requirements.
Friendly place to work
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Great company to
Cons: management was unapproachable
Everyone was super helpfull, and willing to teach all who were
willing to work and learn. The only problem was there was no room
for advancement.
This has to be the worst place I've ever. worked!
Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 15, 2015
Pros: There is nothing good to say about Solstas/Quest or Aerotek.
Cons: Has to be the most unfriendly place that I ever worked.
While employed as a temp with Solstas/Quest Labs this company has to have the lowest moral if any where that I've ever worked. Alot of very unhappy permanent Fulltime employees. The office in Greensboro,NC has alot of unfriendly employees working there. No one ever smiles. No one ever speaks to you in passing if they do it is very RARE. The lab has nightly huddles as they call it and I guess this is to pretend that the moral is so high....this is a joke. The temporary agency that hired me to work for Solstas/Quest was also a nightmare. This was my first and last experience working as a Temporarily Employee. Aerotek is a joke not a good agency to work for neither. They have a bunch of idiots working there. Very disppointed in Aerotek of Greensboro, NC.
Great team work
Regional IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Wood Dale, ILMay 14, 2015
Quest is a great company that empowered their people and trusted their management decisions. I enjoyed working with the Great Lakes Senior Leadership team to ensure that we were meeting our customers needs.
Cooperative and enthusiastic working environment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Advancement Opportunities
Cons: Short breaks
I enjoyed working for this company for the simple fact that I was able to make a change in many different peoples lives on a daily basis. My management team was exceptional and I would love to have the opportunity to work with another set of people similar to them. the employees of this company goes above and beyond on assuring their patient's satisfaction. One of the hardest part of my job was having to review patient's results that were positive for Cancer or HIV. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my career with this company.
Big company plenty of places to go but pay is a little low.
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Los AngelesMay 12, 2015
Pros: Vacation, 401K and savings plan, health care
Cons: Management
Busy, global culture, meetings were the hardest part due time difference.US management is okay but can do better, six sigma process driven. EU management sucks typical know it all but really doesn't.
Great place to learn. Always busy and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Completed Externship (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMay 11, 2015
Pros: met some really great people and learned a lot
Cons: not having a longer externship
Quest is busy from before the doors open until the doors close. There are many different people that come in to get blood drawn, young, old, sick, and healthy. The management and staff is very well organized and made it an enjoyable place to learn. The hardest part of the job was when I had to go home at the end of the day. It is truly a great place to get the training skills necessary to be a Phlebotomist. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the process from beginning to end. It really helped put all the text book information into real life. I would do it all over again if I could.
stressful
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Takoma Park, MDMay 10, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: stressful work environment
• Performed collections of specimens from geriatric and pediatric patients
• Collection of urine
• Monitoring Logs for pending collections
• Administered TB shots
A great place to start a career.
Cytogenetic Laboratory Technician II (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAMay 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits, and Quest does offer a lot of perks for its employees, such as week long "lab week" celebrations
Cons: Raises are minimal, hardly any room at all for advancement.
Quest, despite numerous changes within the company in recent years, remains a leader in the industry. As an employer, they offer competitive wages and benefits.
As a company with many different departments and disciplines, it's hard to categorize what the company is for everyone. That being said, I can say that I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Quest. I've made a lot of great friends, and I have a healthy relationship with my management team.
I would recommend Quest Diagnostics for anyone looking to find a career in a science-related field.
A good place to work
PHLEBOTOMIST II (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMay 8, 2015
Good management, open door policy, good hours, good benefits for full-time staff, no benefits for part time staff, however, we do receive a shift differential
Management and Coordinator are horrible
Para Examiner (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 8, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: management, coordinators, no organization, supervisor is rude
The manager is an obnoxious young girl who is very rude and condescending half the time she does not know what she is talking about they are constantly scheduling out of your designated area and pretending like it was a mistake but then kind of forcing you to do it anyways where you can be traveling far from your house. There is no continued education about your role with the company you just get random emails with rules or with a packet. The only pro is that the schedule is flexible but con if you get on the bad side of the supervisor or your coordinator they can mess with your schedule and pretend like it was an accident causing you to miss out on jobs because your schedule is accessible by the them via computer.
worst job I've had
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fresno,CAMay 7, 2015
Procedures are ridiculous. It takes way to long to check pts in and they want it done in a certain amount of time, They had us doing way more than I went to school for. Worked for Quest about 3 years, never will I go back.
Entering Collected Specimen in the computer
Specimen Data Entry (Former Employee), Mirimar FloridaMay 6, 2015
A equal opportunity employer. And a wonderful place to work. The hours are long and the pay is good. Overtime welcomed. The Management team was very helpful.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos

Happy to be here, end of the day Yesss... work is done.
In between patients