Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,920 reviews
good work with benefit but hard
Specimen Prep Tech II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2016
Hard work with a lot of stuff but a good opportunity to work and develop abilities to multitasks and focus with 1 hour free every night to luch
Great first job hower an intersting job culture
Billing Representative I (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJune 25, 2016
Great place to work little opportunities. Favorites chosen among management. Was not happy. I learned great billing skills.
had a weight room to exercise in on lunch
Customer Service Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJune 25, 2016
Was not happy with the company I had a mini stroke on the job and they wouldn't contact 911 fro emergency medical assistance.
Pros
Served free lunches sometimes
Cons
had a strict break adherence had to be on time
love the fast pace
Accounts Receivables Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 22, 2016
always learn something new everyday! Billing is a fast paced world and i love the challenge! I have recently taken on some of our submission processes, while it is an extremely important role It is repetitious.
Pros
paid breaks, great team collaboration
Cons
benefits, recent job change not what was expected. Looking for a greater challenge.
Outright lies
Risk Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJune 22, 2016
The Lees Summit, Missouri campus is a known joke througout the community. No professionalism or basic intelligence in management creating an atmosphere of failure and negativity leading to an attrition rate upwards of 90%. No safety, no training, no consistency.
Pros
Chance to move to a different Quest facility.
Cons
All.
Quest Diagnostics
Network & Planning Optimization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJune 21, 2016
Quest Diagnostics is a great company and I have grown with the company professionally for the past 10 years.The employees at this company are great.
Pros
Great Benefits
Great employees
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 21, 2016
The Lenexa, KS Examone division of Quest Diagnostics has a huge I.T. department which is filled with dedicated, passionate people who are a pleasure to work with.
Cons
I.T. middle management doesn't cooperate well with eacho ther
I loved the hours and the experience and the pay.
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 21, 2016
I always worked in a new environment. I loved the hours. The experience of traveling and working with new people and new faces was the best.
Good Job if you need experience
Phlebotomist CPT1 (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 16, 2016
Really good place to work and get experience but defiantly not a place you wanna stay longer than 1 year. Staff is amazing but manager has a lot of family members who work for this company and there is a lot of favoritism, making it hard for you to advance your carrier.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Corrupt Management
Great place to work for entry leve, great people, benefits
Route Service Rep I-Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 15, 2016
A great starter job for someone fresh out of school. People I worked with and for were great, supportive and encouraging for me, and all the disable workers there. If I could go back, I would.
Pros
Benefits, culture, coworkers and managers
Cons
Lack of job transfer
Help Desk Analyst
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 14, 2016
Loved my bosses, co-workers, pay, benefits, location....everything. Never had any issues with bosses...we were adequately trained and supported.
Pros
Free lunches, great management, great clients/customers, work from home
Great Place
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 13, 2016
I loved working here. It was fun and always demanding which I liked. You have to have a strong work ethic and the supervisors were hard working with us.
review
Administrative Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MO 64081June 13, 2016
was a great company to work for
wish they had more southern companies.
management was awesome, with they were here
Productive work group
Histology Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PA 19044June 10, 2016
Supervising a group that looks at each specimen and a patient and working hard to complete the days work. Learned to be a better supervisor, by sending me out to management training, and getting me certified as a green belt. Management always helped me improve myself and a leader. Great co-workers that help in any way possible.
Hardest part was having to leave. Enjoyed being a part of the CAP team and working directly with the pathologist.
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
Company reduction in force
Stressful
Logistics Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 10, 2016
Not enough time to get everything done in a timely manner. Upper management is only worried about saving money, so they have a bigger bonus. Knoxville, TN has a bunch of shady and lazy couriers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Short breaks, short handed
Unorganized and Cold
Customer Care Representative II/Group Lead SME (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 9, 2016
I have been with Quest Diagnostics for almost 4 years and it has been a downward spiral. Management and the company only care about numbers. Nothing is uniform. It is hard to get questions answered and the job is tedious, but somewhat easy. The pay is on the lower end of being decent and the insurance is HORRIBLE. Co workers are unprofessional but some are friendly. The only thing enjoyable about this job is hearing the satisfaction in a doctor or patient's voice.
Pros
You can get away with anything.
Cons
Everything. Management, break times, benefits, etc.
Horrible environment
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 8, 2016
This place was a horrible environment to work in. Management also the supervisors treat employees like they work in a sweat shop. The pay is horrible. Forget ever getting sick and have to call out management could careless. The manager was aggressive, tried to intimidate employees and was very insulting and rude. The reason they hire all the time is because they cannot keep employees long. Employees who have been with the company for 20+ years are now transferring or leaving the company because of the horrible work conditions and management. They treat employees like slaves. I hope you don't have have to use the bathroom because that is also frowned upon. This was the most horrible company I've ever worked for.
Production Oriented
Forensic Scientist I (Quality Control) (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 7, 2016
Busy, busy, busy. Very production oriented. Management plays extreme favoritism. Have decent benefits and a lot of overtime if you want it.
Great Company
Phlebotomist, PSC Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 7, 2016
This was an excellent company to work for and I really enjoyed my coworkers and position. Our area manager was outstanding, and very fair. My starting salary at the time was very good.
Pros
Lunches brought in by sales reps, great benefits and growth potential.
Cons
When you transfer out of state, your pay could possible decrease.
Quest Diagnostic Laboratory was a good place to work in that every day was an on going learning experience
Medical laboratoryTechnologist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 7, 2016
Basically at Quest Diagnostic Laboratory, I learned what items and instruments are necessary for a phlebotomy lab to run efficiently( eg,.. laboratory vacutainer tubes, holders,bandaids,Centrifuges ect...) Also learned how to calibrate instruments that are vital for the separation of blood.For example, for the separation of blood cells, centrifuges need to be calibrated regularly. It was also my responsibilty to keep these clients supplied with laboratory items and help order these supplies if needed. Hence my title was RSR as well as courier. RSR refers to Route Service Representative.