Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very productive, patient-friendly environment
Phlebotomy Technician II (Former Employee), Plano,TexasJanuary 22, 2015
Open lab at 8 a.m. Meet and greet patients for check-in. Provide phlebotomy services as well as great customer service. Update all demographics into computer as well as Insurance. Collection of blood samples, centrifuge and prepare for courier pick-up. There is no hard part to my job. Enjoyed every aspect of my job.
a Great Place to Work
Physician Account Executive (Current Employee), New OrleansJanuary 22, 2015
Tulane Univerisy Hospital is a great place to work, grow, and learn. This employer provides an opportunity to employees to go back to school and further their education. They also work with the employee on a flexible schedule.
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomy Services Floater (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJanuary 21, 2015
I enjoy working with patient care interacting with our patients.Every day as a different setting of people.
Loved my IOP
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Lenexa, KansasJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: loving the people that i got to work with
Cons: working so far from my iop
I believe the hardest part of my job was not getting attached to my regular patients. Having to leave my job because of my medical condition.
Medical laboratory
Supervisor, Credit and Collections (Former Employee), Wood Dale, ILJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free lab work
Cons: little growth opportunity.
Overall the company is great! The benefits were good. The training was lacking. I wanted to excel but the opportunity was not there.
Difficult place for job growth
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee), VirginiaJanuary 21, 2015
I have seen Quest change drastically over the years and not in a positive way. Working at Quest has taught me a lot about the professional environment. I'm grateful for what I have been able to learn over the years but I am ready for a change.
Best job ever
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Maryland Heights, MOJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: learned so much working there
Cons: can't really think of any cons
Quest Diagnostics is a medical laboratory. I learned so much about the medical field working there. My primary responsibilities were accounts payable supervisor and general ledger supervisor. Prepared journal entries, balance sheets, income statements, analyzed bad debt, contacted doctors and hospitals for paymnent, and worked with auditors
Great place to work for
IT Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Addison, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Working for Quest was a great experience. I learned a lot about supporting end-users. Quest provided great benefits and perks.
Quest Diagnostics is one of the best companies I have worked for.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: autonomy
Cons: limited opportunities for career advancement
In this line of business "a typical day" may present with many facets. I have learned to be understand compassion and how to genuinely convey it to the people I serve. Management assures that I have the necessary support and tools to do my job with excellence. Training offered by Quest Diagnostics is second to none.
loved working for the company just not the supervisor
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: loved working in the dr office
Cons: no lunches and couldnt take time off work
management was terrible to work with,my husband got hurt really bad and she would let me leave and he was in the ER so I asked the office I was working with and they let me leave
It is a fast pace environment.
Cytotechnologist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2015
It is a job that conform to statistics which is the hardest part of the job. The co-workers are tolerant and adept.
Good Company to work for
Physican Processor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: incentives
Very good work and family culture
Great on benefits
Good incentives programs enjoyed working for the company was Impressed with the amount of people who are family based
great company to work for.
IOP at OB/GYN (Current Employee), 6602 gulfton #203January 14, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
out standing company which I had the privilege to work for . would recommend a friend.
high quality lab
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2015
quality people within a great lab that are both well respected within the medical community.
What i learned
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee), Gurgaon HaryanaJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: roational shift
Cons: long hours
Bring Extras of Almost Everything
I believe in building a brand from the inside out. Creating a high enough volume of daily output that the market targets you. Allowing new opportunities to find you through the attraction of working, not the agony of waiting.
Very productive and rewarding workplace
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: patient interaction
Cons: short breaks
Its actually never a dull day. I deal with a lot of patients and I feel like I'm totally within my comfort zone when dealing with customers (patients). I've learned to be patient and more compassionate. Although it does get busy at times, the pressure does not affect me. The most enjoyable part of the job is the smiles I get to see on a daily basis.
Great Benefits but work load was inbalance. most times under staffed.
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short breaks, not equal treatment for everyone
Supervisors don't share workload equally, not enough advancement opportunity. At times there was no breaks or short breaks. Management cared about the work getting done and not always properly or under staffed.
Was not there long enough to review
Special Testing Coordinator (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Was not there long enough to review. No patients on Fridays. The office manager is the doctor's husband. Have to figure out how to do most things on your own. They cannot keep a staff. Office is filthy and there is no cleaning service. Some patients are scary.
productive, patient friendly
Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant (Current Employee), waldorf mdJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: not enough pay
the patients are fun, management is okay, co-workers are fun except 1 individual, nothing really had at my job, helping patients is the most enjoyable
Productive and exciting place to work
Implementation Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Great place to work.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 2 3 4 5

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos