Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, great earning environment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Springfield MassDecember 11, 2014
I had learned a lot at Quest while just starting off into doing phlebotomy. Its was a great place with great people to get experience also. I worked with al types of patients from young to old and got to really learn all types of ways of drawing. I really found my passion for drawing from the well knowledgeable and experienced coworkers who helped me – more... along the way. – less
Quest Diagnostics
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2014
Quest is a very good company. Great benefits and a great opportunity to grow.
Excellent work
Senior Phlebotomist Technologist (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2014
Very busy all the time. I love interacting with people. I was always a team player. If a person is experienced, and know what they are doing, they should not have any hard part of a job. The most enjoyable part is when you get things done right, and make people feel happy.
horrible supervisors
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Sanger, CADecember 7, 2014
Pros: job stability
Cons: low pay, long hours, no flexibilty
back stabbing co workers, lots of unnecessary work, rude supervisors. no flexibility, long days. poor pay.
Experienced Lab
Phlebotomy Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfax, VADecember 6, 2014
Ranks as a component of the Standard & Poor's 500
Touches the lives of 30 percent of American adults each year
Serves about half of the physicians and hospitals in the U.S
Engages workforce of about 41,000 employees dedicated to putting patients first every day
Operates more than 2,200 patient service centers
Colleagues are great people
Genomic & Esoteric Test Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: great clinical education
Cons: management
Colleagues are great people. Helpful. Caring. Smart about their job position, duties and how to work through the maze of corporate chaos. Management has some issues, not always true to their word. Not all but a few are this way which can effect your position. Loved my position and people I worked with.
productive work place
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2014
Pros: 30minute lunch break
Cons: very slow in the afternoon
a typical day at quest diagnostics
-triaging patienrts
collecting blood/urine specimen
processing the blood/urine for further testing.
it was very fu everyday i learned something new
dealing with the patients and coworkers was a great learning experience
fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Modesto, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: benifits health, vision, dental
Cons: time off was hard to get
I greatly enjoyed working with my fellow coworkers,everyone worked
as a team and helped one another. I enjoy working with the public and assisting them when needed. I learned the need for patients is greatly needed on daily basis.
nice enviroment
Phlebotomist - Group Lead (Former Employee), Jacksonville,FlDecember 2, 2014
enjoying working with people. I had alot of hands on experience with the patients
great benefits
phlebotomist II (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXNovember 29, 2014
great structure and benefits. Monday thru Friday schedules are great for employees to have time for school or have home time with their families.
I did drawing bool, transfer blood & urine to process room, doing paper works for patients
Phlebotomy technician (Former Employee), Externship, Daly CityNovember 27, 2014
Pros: short break
Cons: healthcare
I started my Externship from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm at Quest Diagnostic in Daly City California
-Recieved 100% on Evaluation
-210 Successful attempts in Venipuncture & butterfly
Assisted in handling paper work upon arrival
-preparation and maintenance of samples for different clinical section
Sales Rep.
Field Service Rep. (IAR) (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoNovember 26, 2014
Overall great company with too many problems internally. Learning constantly and upgrading clients was always a challenge.
Laid back and very orginized
Telephone Interviewer 1 (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 24, 2014
Quest I very team oriented, it is a laid back work environment. I like the management team they made them selves very available to the associates .
Healthcare
Medical Technologist II (Current Employee), Denver, CONovember 24, 2014
Pros: convenient
Cons: extremely high-pressure
A high-pressure work environment where getting the job finished is paramount. There is no time for fun. There is very little if any positive recognition.
Excellent place to work!
Patient Web Support & Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Norristown, PANovember 24, 2014
Pros: great family atmosphere!
Cons: not the greatest compensation package
An amazing place to work with a close knit couture. It was great getting a yearly goal sharing bonus! It was very hard to advance to new positions with the organization.
Wonderful place to work
PSR II Floater (Former Employee), Tucker, GANovember 23, 2014
Loved working there, very friendly and professional, took care of clients and patients appropriately. Some supervisors were a little tougher than other but that comes with territory..management is very understanding to situations and problems and are always available to help when they can...
Very good pay, very poor management advocacy
Phlebotomist II (Current Employee), Hagerstowng, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: very hard to get off for any reason at all, even personal healthcare appointments or funerals. not a family oriented employer. demands overtime.
Very good compensation with this company, but very poor communication with management. Lack of involvement with problem resolution and coverage for time off. Lack of staff meetings to get properly trained and updated on safety issues). Managers do not answer their phones. Their mailboxes are consistently full so you cannot even leave a message or get – more... a hold of them for emergency situations.

I am working within a provider's office, but employed by Quest Diagnostics. The office staff I work with is very good to work together with. – less
Well organized, enthusiastic and diversified work place.
Medical Technologist II (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: holiday parties and recognition of our peers.
Cons: travel time to work.
Working for Quest Diagnostics has been an empowering journey improving better health with diagnostic insights. A typical day at work would start off taking temperatures, making sure the cultures where at the right temperatures for incubation growth. Then the techs
would read the cultures and proceed to identify the disease-causing bacteria that has – more... affected the patient. My co-workers were team players and resourceful. The hardest part of the job was high volume whenever we were short staffed. The most enjoyable part of the job was having management vigilant and there to help out and follow-through always putting the patient first. – less
GREAT COMPANY
pcs tech (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2014
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. I enjoy my work, coworkers and patients.
its a great place to work if you like helping people.The work isn't hard but detailed. I would advise anyone with phlebotomy skills and enjoy helping people to apply with Quest.Quest is a place where you can advance your career.
for Quest Employment was very demanding
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2014
Pros: pay benefits
Cons: no time for completing each day with rush requirements and delays
job was very demanding for excellence and couriers were made totally responsible for all expectations by courier management in a very impossible foremat - Training was non existent and required each courier to self teach due to non availability of time for daily requirements of the job each day to be thorough with always unexpected delays -

1 2 3 4 5

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos