Quantum Murray LP. is currently looking for a full-time Senior Project Manager to join our team in Calgary, Alberta. The ideal candidate will have established relationships with upstream oil and gas companies, along with a background in project management in either environmental remediation or the construction industry.
- Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates.
- Work directly with clients to understand and meet expectations, leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings, while continuing to grow new, productive relationships
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contractual agreements with consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide guidance to operational staff and monitor the activities of subcontractors.
- Assist with Business Development; to identify client requirements and to track upcoming opportunities, prepare and submit proposals, tenders, and pre-qualifications in response to specific client project needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Environmental Science, Civil Engineering or a combination of education along with 5 years of related experience managing remediation projects will be considered.
- Member of a Professional or Technical Society.
- Being well versed in upstream oil and gas remediation projects.
- Knowledge of data analysis, site characterization, and remediation programs.
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to travel as required.
At Quantum Murray LP., we offer candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment, where they can make a difference.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.quantummurray.com or apply with a resume and cover letter to resumesab.qmlp.ca indicating “Senior Project Manager” in the subject line.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Quantum Murray LP (QMLP) is a full service, specialty environmental contractor providing, demolition, decommissioning, emergency response,...