QUANTUM

QUANTUM Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Temp agency
Administration/Receptionist (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioiNovember 4, 2013
Got lots of temp positions. Which one of them turned into a permanent position.
Very personable
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Longueuil, QCSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: person-focused
Cons: salaries seem to plateau after a while
This company is very good at maintaining relationship and making you feel like part of their team rather than being their employed staff.
Nice job
Accounts Payable Clerk. (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: no
Cons: yes
Well I don't rember much but I like it Also the co-workers are very nice and there is no hard time and i enjoyed very much
great for flex time
Medical and Legal Interpreter - Hebrew/Spanish (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, never a hassle if interfering with other things. friendly staff, interesting coworkers and very cool situations.
Cons: on call always, only way to make your month is by constantly asking for more hours....
Its a wonderful career opportunity where one can learn so much in so many different scopes of the healthcare and legal fields.

Allows for work life balance as one seems necessary for their own needs.

Very friendly, and understandable schedulers.
Great location with a good reputation
Production Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 22, 2014
Supervisor at an early age

Learned how to become a leader

Intelligent leadership

Friendly co-workers

Deadlines

Great salary
Good coworkers, slightly hectic management and work environment
Data Entrant/Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee), Petersburg, IllinoisJuly 16, 2014
A good place to work, if you can keep it separate from your home life. Depending on your position this can be impossible to very easy. Management is swamped, but that is because they are a rapidly growing and thriving small business. There is a lot you can learn here; I have gained more than a basic grasp of SQL and excel in my time there, as well as – more... lots of general information and computer skills. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the needs of management, which are sometimes rather ephemeral and constantly shifting. The coworkers are very nice and while not always patient(it can be a stressful environment) are willing to teach and explain. Not great benefits, but if you need a job then this is far from the worst place to work. – less
Fun workplace
Marketing (Current Employee), TMCJuly 13, 2014
its an okay place to work however targets are very high however achievable.
Good people Good work environment
Engineering Test Technician (Former Employee), ColoradoJuly 4, 2014
Upper management can't find direction. Has been a good place to work with a decent culture. They tend to lay off at least every couple years and generally more often. When things get tough they lay off.
Great benefits and work schedule.
Production Lead III (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 24, 2014
Too much upper management and executive turn-over for the business to be run effectively.
Can be high pressure at times which I love.
Technical Support Analyst II (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 22, 2014
I am a team player as are my co-workers. We all assist each other to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
Challenging work place
Engineering Manager, Boulder R&D Lab (Former Employee), Louisville, COApril 2, 2014
Pros: exciting, challenging
Cons: job security
When managing the heads/media group, there is always something unexpected coming up. The task is to stay flexible and work with any problems that come up.
Response Analyst, Quantum IT Help Desk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 25, 2014
Quantum was an overall great place to work. I learned to hone my troubleshooting skills and met a lot of great people.
Enjoyable with Quantum
IS Manager, Collaborative Services (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAMarch 18, 2014
I enjoyed my time with Quantum a great deal. Fun culture, friendly people, driven mindset.
Productive, progressive, and fun place to work
Key Division Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2014
Each work day was different. A nice work environment. The variety of tasks provided a great work/learning experience.
PRODUCTIVE,CHALLENGING,
Material Handler III (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: plenty of of work, challenging
I have learned alot of things at Quantum.
integrity, challenging, positive outlook
coworkers were a great part of my job
as familiy unit .
Repair Tech II/ Line Lead, Customer Service Repair (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 27, 2013
Always productive never boring, many different products to work on with many opetunities to train in different areas.
Quantum is an innovative leader in data storage
Sr. Director of Operations (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 17, 2013
Great team in a challenging environment. Days are focused on satisfying ever more increasingly demanding customers and keeping up with shifting technology.
temp job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 16, 2013
was good company to work for considering a temp job. Good team environment
Productive and fun place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee), CONovember 19, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: work days with no production.
Production of hard drives varied from day to day. Making for short to long work hours. Knowing that what product went through my station was 100% quality which earned me pay raises and great pride in my work.
Good company going through market transition
Sr. Support Engineer (Former Employee), Boston AreaNovember 15, 2013
Quantum has been a major presence in data storage for many years. The changes occurring in data storage have been challenging for the company.

1 2 3 4

About QUANTUM

Established in 1982 in Hong Kong, Quantum Data Systems (QDS) is an independent distributor of branded IT and facility solutions, – Read more