QUANTUM

Decent positions.
Various job locations.
Great Temp agency
Administration/Receptionist (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioiNovember 4, 2013
Got lots of temp positions. Which one of them turned into a permanent position.
Very personable
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Longueuil, QCSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: person-focused
Cons: salaries seem to plateau after a while
This company is very good at maintaining relationship and making you feel like part of their team rather than being their employed staff.
Nice job
Accounts Payable Clerk. (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: no
Cons: yes
Well I don't rember much but I like it Also the co-workers are very nice and there is no hard time and i enjoyed very much
fun workplace
Data Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMarch 10, 2012
I worked on Excel , pivot tables, Vlookups and other excel formulas
Quantum Group, LLC is a sharply focussed company
Founder and President (Current Employee), New York metropolitan areaOctober 22, 2014
Quantum Group, LLC is a strong, non-asset based, full service logistics firm managing hundreds of domestic, international and country to country shipments annually on behalf of a variety of organizations. They do quality work, on time in a professional, timely and cost effective manner.
Interesting work but stressful
Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee), Borough GreenAugust 14, 2014
Since leaving this company has been liquidated so any review is somewhat pointless I feel.
My co workers are the best
Supplier Quality Engineering (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CoAugust 7, 2014
My experience at Quantum was great. I have fond memories of the people I met and worked with there.
Productive work and Play makes everyone happy and gay
Assembler III/Production Auditor (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 30, 2014
Pros: social events like b-b q and paloozas are fun activities we all enjoyed.
Cons: there are times we ran out of parts, test machines were down, i.e.. we needed to rush to expedite the schedules.
Working at Quantum in a typical day, early in the morning, our supervisor had a daily meeting with the group leads to discuss any concerns and issues that needs immediate attention and what are the priorities that needs to be worked on to meet our daily, weekly and monthly schedules. Then, it will be relayed to all of us what needs to be prioritized. – more... We have to prepare all the required parts to be assembled in order to meet our schedule.
We learned a lot of new things everyday, if we are not busy or just finished our work, we assist other areas that needs help or cross train some people to learn new processes.
Working with co workers is like family, everybody knows each other and spent lots of hours working together. It is interesting to work with people with different backgrounds and cultures, we learn a lot from each other.
The hardest part of the job is during end of the quarters; we staggered our time schedules due to longer hours. Some come in early in the morning and some stay late at night for several days to ensure our schedules are met. Free breakfast, lunch and dinners were served during that period.
The best part comes in later after the hard work...plant manager will gather everyone by groups and thanked us for the hard work we all rendered and we were all given half days and sometimes a day off with pay provided we all cleaned the area sparkling clean and in order.
We also celebrated summer by singing karaoke, playing volley ball and many other fun holiday activities as well.
It was a good place to work; management treated us really well. – less
great for flex time
Medical and Legal Interpreter - Hebrew/Spanish (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, never a hassle if interfering with other things. friendly staff, interesting coworkers and very cool situations.
Cons: on call always, only way to make your month is by constantly asking for more hours....
Its a wonderful career opportunity where one can learn so much in so many different scopes of the healthcare and legal fields.

Allows for work life balance as one seems necessary for their own needs.

Very friendly, and understandable schedulers.
Great location with a good reputation
Production Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 22, 2014
Supervisor at an early age

Learned how to become a leader

Intelligent leadership

Friendly co-workers

Deadlines

Great salary
Good coworkers, slightly hectic management and work environment
Data Entrant/Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee), Petersburg, IllinoisJuly 16, 2014
A good place to work, if you can keep it separate from your home life. Depending on your position this can be impossible to very easy. Management is swamped, but that is because they are a rapidly growing and thriving small business. There is a lot you can learn here; I have gained more than a basic grasp of SQL and excel in my time there, as well as – more... lots of general information and computer skills. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the needs of management, which are sometimes rather ephemeral and constantly shifting. The coworkers are very nice and while not always patient(it can be a stressful environment) are willing to teach and explain. Not great benefits, but if you need a job then this is far from the worst place to work. – less
Fun workplace
Marketing (Current Employee), TMCJuly 13, 2014
its an okay place to work however targets are very high however achievable.
Good people Good work environment
Engineering Test Technician (Former Employee), ColoradoJuly 4, 2014
Upper management can't find direction. Has been a good place to work with a decent culture. They tend to lay off at least every couple years and generally more often. When things get tough they lay off.
Great benefits and work schedule.
Production Lead III (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 24, 2014
Too much upper management and executive turn-over for the business to be run effectively.
Can be high pressure at times which I love.
Technical Support Analyst II (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 22, 2014
I am a team player as are my co-workers. We all assist each other to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
Challenging work place
Engineering Manager, Boulder R&D Lab (Former Employee), Louisville, COApril 2, 2014
Pros: exciting, challenging
Cons: job security
When managing the heads/media group, there is always something unexpected coming up. The task is to stay flexible and work with any problems that come up.
Response Analyst, Quantum IT Help Desk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 25, 2014
Quantum was an overall great place to work. I learned to hone my troubleshooting skills and met a lot of great people.
Enjoyable with Quantum
IS Manager, Collaborative Services (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAMarch 18, 2014
I enjoyed my time with Quantum a great deal. Fun culture, friendly people, driven mindset.
Productive, progressive, and fun place to work
Key Division Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2014
Each work day was different. A nice work environment. The variety of tasks provided a great work/learning experience.

1 2 3 4

About QUANTUM

Established in 1982 in Hong Kong, Quantum Data Systems (QDS) is an independent distributor of branded IT and facility solutions, – Read more