QUANTUM

QUANTUM Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Temp agency
Administration/Receptionist (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioiNovember 4, 2013
Got lots of temp positions. Which one of them turned into a permanent position.
Very personable
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Longueuil, QCSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: person-focused
Cons: salaries seem to plateau after a while
This company is very good at maintaining relationship and making you feel like part of their team rather than being their employed staff.
friendly and efficient ambience
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), BeiJing, ChinaFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: flexible working time
Cons: limited promotion opportunity
great job to enhance interpersonal skills, professional experience, enjoyable workplace, lots of employee benefits, flexible working time
Nice job
Accounts Payable Clerk. (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: no
Cons: yes
Well I don't rember much but I like it Also the co-workers are very nice and there is no hard time and i enjoyed very much
Challenging work place
Engineering Manager, Boulder R&D Lab (Former Employee), Louisville, COApril 2, 2014
Pros: exciting, challenging
Cons: job security
When managing the heads/media group, there is always something unexpected coming up. The task is to stay flexible and work with any problems that come up.
Response Analyst, Quantum IT Help Desk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 25, 2014
Quantum was an overall great place to work. I learned to hone my troubleshooting skills and met a lot of great people.
Enjoyable with Quantum
IS Manager, Collaborative Services (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAMarch 18, 2014
I enjoyed my time with Quantum a great deal. Fun culture, friendly people, driven mindset.
Productive, progressive, and fun place to work
Key Division Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2014
Each work day was different. A nice work environment. The variety of tasks provided a great work/learning experience.
PRODUCTIVE,CHALLENGING,
Material Handler III (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: plenty of of work, challenging
I have learned alot of things at Quantum.
integrity, challenging, positive outlook
coworkers were a great part of my job
as familiy unit .
Repair Tech II/ Line Lead, Customer Service Repair (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 27, 2013
Always productive never boring, many different products to work on with many opetunities to train in different areas.
Quantum is an innovative leader in data storage
Sr. Director of Operations (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 17, 2013
Great team in a challenging environment. Days are focused on satisfying ever more increasingly demanding customers and keeping up with shifting technology.
temp job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 16, 2013
was good company to work for considering a temp job. Good team environment
Productive and fun place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee), CONovember 19, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: work days with no production.
Production of hard drives varied from day to day. Making for short to long work hours. Knowing that what product went through my station was 100% quality which earned me pay raises and great pride in my work.
Good company going through market transition
Sr. Support Engineer (Former Employee), Boston AreaNovember 15, 2013
Quantum has been a major presence in data storage for many years. The changes occurring in data storage have been challenging for the company.
Obtain a full time position with a reputable company. Improve myself through experience, combined with a hard work ethic
Material Handler III/ Warehouse Specialists (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 8, 2013
Ranges of expertise include manufacturing, warehouse, inventory control, material handling, product knowledge, account retention, vendors, shipping and receiving, quality control, cycle counts, physical inventory, reconciling discrepancies, supervision, and team building.
A great place to work with fun activities
Level 1 Tech Support / CSR (Former Employee), Englewood, COSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: work from home on some occasions
Cons: no breaks
Provided in-bound Tier I customer support and initiated RMA’s to replace defective hardware. Managed trouble ticket queues in oracle environment for global businesses. Utilized knowledge necessary to identify problem and solve the problem. Documented information to assist the Sales and Install teams with their productivity and efficiency.

The hardest – more... part of the job was telling customers we had to ship them parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was fixing something on the first call. The co-workers were excellent. – less
Great place to work; great co-workers
Administration/Operations/Sales/Service/Support (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: the benefits; people
Cons: pay
nice and quiet place to get work accomplished. Learned quite a bit but with lots of different hats. For the most part management was great and allowed you to work independently. Great co-workers. The hardest part of my job was becoming too efficient at it which gave me a lot more time for other things to do and I should've taken more of advantage of – more... it. The most enjoyable part of work were the people and not only in the office but working with all in the field covering all parts of the country and international as well. – less
Team work and co workers,part fo my job
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 13, 2013
Worked with engineering to audit customer Drives for large customers such SUN and HP.Inspect and run quality test on drives to insure function.Sort and sceen drives for customer specific requirements.Trained new employees inlean room protocol and CC/ESD Performed precision microscoop sodering on printed on circuit boards.
contract job not stable
Storage Engineer / Verification Engineer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 8, 2013
Was there too short of time to tell but I learned a lot of data de-duplication techniques and backup of data.
Great place to work, but they lay off constantly. Little growth opportunity.
Operations (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoAugust 6, 2013
Pros: benefits, flexible time
Cons: poor executive management
Culturally it is wonderful, with lots of intelligent workers. The executives make decisions based on their personal bottom line though, never caring how it impacts the employees. Example, CEO just gave himself a raise and laid off 190 people in the same month. The lay off decisions do not seem to be made with any sort of research into the positions – more... or the people, but at a level so high the impact is huge while they remain aloof. The company seems to be positioning itself to sell. Great benefits and pay, no job security or appreciation for work done. – less

1 2 3 4

About QUANTUM

Established in 1982 in Hong Kong, Quantum Data Systems (QDS) is an independent distributor of branded IT and facility solutions, – Read more