QUANTUM

QUANTUM Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Temp agency
Administration/Receptionist (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioiNovember 4, 2013
Got lots of temp positions. Which one of them turned into a permanent position.
Very personable
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Longueuil, QCSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: person-focused
Cons: salaries seem to plateau after a while
This company is very good at maintaining relationship and making you feel like part of their team rather than being their employed staff.
friendly and efficient ambience
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), BeiJing, ChinaFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: flexible working time
Cons: limited promotion opportunity
great job to enhance interpersonal skills, professional experience, enjoyable workplace, lots of employee benefits, flexible working time
Nice job
Accounts Payable Clerk. (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: no
Cons: yes
Well I don't rember much but I like it Also the co-workers are very nice and there is no hard time and i enjoyed very much
Good people Good work environment
Engineering Test Technician (Former Employee), ColoradoJuly 4, 2014
Upper management can't find direction. Has been a good place to work with a decent culture. They tend to lay off at least every couple years and generally more often. When things get tough they lay off.
Great benefits and work schedule.
Production Lead III (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 24, 2014
Too much upper management and executive turn-over for the business to be run effectively.
Can be high pressure at times which I love.
Technical Support Analyst II (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 22, 2014
I am a team player as are my co-workers. We all assist each other to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
Challenging work place
Engineering Manager, Boulder R&D Lab (Former Employee), Louisville, COApril 2, 2014
Pros: exciting, challenging
Cons: job security
When managing the heads/media group, there is always something unexpected coming up. The task is to stay flexible and work with any problems that come up.
Response Analyst, Quantum IT Help Desk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 25, 2014
Quantum was an overall great place to work. I learned to hone my troubleshooting skills and met a lot of great people.
Enjoyable with Quantum
IS Manager, Collaborative Services (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAMarch 18, 2014
I enjoyed my time with Quantum a great deal. Fun culture, friendly people, driven mindset.
Productive, progressive, and fun place to work
Key Division Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2014
Each work day was different. A nice work environment. The variety of tasks provided a great work/learning experience.
PRODUCTIVE,CHALLENGING,
Material Handler III (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: plenty of of work, challenging
I have learned alot of things at Quantum.
integrity, challenging, positive outlook
coworkers were a great part of my job
as familiy unit .
Repair Tech II/ Line Lead, Customer Service Repair (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 27, 2013
Always productive never boring, many different products to work on with many opetunities to train in different areas.
Quantum is an innovative leader in data storage
Sr. Director of Operations (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 17, 2013
Great team in a challenging environment. Days are focused on satisfying ever more increasingly demanding customers and keeping up with shifting technology.
temp job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 16, 2013
was good company to work for considering a temp job. Good team environment
Productive and fun place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee), CONovember 19, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: work days with no production.
Production of hard drives varied from day to day. Making for short to long work hours. Knowing that what product went through my station was 100% quality which earned me pay raises and great pride in my work.
Good company going through market transition
Sr. Support Engineer (Former Employee), Boston AreaNovember 15, 2013
Quantum has been a major presence in data storage for many years. The changes occurring in data storage have been challenging for the company.
Obtain a full time position with a reputable company. Improve myself through experience, combined with a hard work ethic
Material Handler III/ Warehouse Specialists (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 8, 2013
Ranges of expertise include manufacturing, warehouse, inventory control, material handling, product knowledge, account retention, vendors, shipping and receiving, quality control, cycle counts, physical inventory, reconciling discrepancies, supervision, and team building.
Great place to work; great co-workers
Administration/Operations/Sales/Service/Support (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: the benefits; people
Cons: pay
nice and quiet place to get work accomplished. Learned quite a bit but with lots of different hats. For the most part management was great and allowed you to work independently. Great co-workers. The hardest part of my job was becoming too efficient at it which gave me a lot more time for other things to do and I should've taken more of advantage of – more... it. The most enjoyable part of work were the people and not only in the office but working with all in the field covering all parts of the country and international as well. – less
Team work and co workers,part fo my job
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 13, 2013
Worked with engineering to audit customer Drives for large customers such SUN and HP.Inspect and run quality test on drives to insure function.Sort and sceen drives for customer specific requirements.Trained new employees inlean room protocol and CC/ESD Performed precision microscoop sodering on printed on circuit boards.

1 2 3 4

About QUANTUM

Established in 1982 in Hong Kong, Quantum Data Systems (QDS) is an independent distributor of branded IT and facility solutions, – Read more