Our client, a well-established company in their industry, is looking to add a Warehouse Supervisor to their dynamic staff.
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising a team of employees in the warehouse.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing associates responsible for picking, packing and processing orders
- Leading, mentoring and motivating team members
- Managing everything related to recruitment, training, development and terminations
- Fostering a cooperative team environment in a safe workplace with the highest level of housekeeping standards
- Continuously reviewing processes and metrics
- Recommending and implementing improved methods and cost-saving initiatives
- Performing other tasks as required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Supervisor within a distribution environment
- Strong leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor and build effective teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result-oriented person with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.